Muhammad Rizwan - How do you rate him in test cricket ?

the don

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

They are actually destroying Shaheen by constantly overloading the poor guy.  He plays every single game for them non stop.  There is a stat where he has bowled most overs by a quick bowler since 2016 & dude made his debut in late 2018 lol.  I won't be surprised if he breaks down soon. 

Poyzz selection is even more defense than us. They'll play a full strength squad even against Oman reserves. :giggle:

But you can't blame them really. Just look at the way they struggled against a club level SAF team and Zimbabwe (missing Sikandar Butt, Jarvis, Ervine etc). You take Babar Azam and Rizwan out and they'll get thrashed by the likes of Bangladesh and Afghanistan. 

3 hours ago, Serpico said:

Rizwan is not that good against new ball, we saw it in first two ODIs. He gets a lot of edges which he can get away with in T20 opening but not in odi opening 

I think its more of a mental thing. 

If he plays with the same confidence there is no reason why he cannot get success in ODIs batting at the top

6 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I think its more of a mental thing. 

If he plays with the same confidence there is no reason why he cannot get success in ODIs batting at the top

When you have Fakhar why do you need Rizwan to open? It's a lot more difficult to find a good finisher than a Top order bat.