Punjabi Music

The Great Punjab

As well as Punjabi dance (Bhangra)... again THE best in the world, there's simply no comparison...dance is enjoyment and happiness, and this is Bhangra. I believe if Punjabi music and dance is studied/taught in schools throughout the world, it will lead to elimination of depression and suicides...below a smashing performance by one Sukhwinder Singh (raja) ... quite hard dance (just try it),but done effortlessly gracefully and smile on the face

There is a lot of caste chauvinism in most songs. Jatt does this, jatts do that. Too much self glorification of a caste which is only 23% population of Punjab. 

Another cringeworthy thing is showing girls as some very low self esteem beings who are with guys only to get some sandals, purses and clothes. Even more cringe is the guy sings in girls lyrics asking for new clothes etc. Oh mainu lahnga lai de :hysterical:

Other than this Punjab produces fine music. Love the way they take pride in their culture and promote it.

2 hours ago, vice said:

trolls are in this thread as well :hysterical: insecurity much. make insecure comments in Punjab IPL team name, and then in Punjabi music.  Burn baby burn

Man I must say Punjabi music is still light years ahead of Hindi music...  There's too much talent right now. 

Karan Aujla Garry Sandhu, Kaka are all bangers..  Compared to the sh"**  Badshah Kakkars & Others etc dish out regularly in hindi..  T series has turned into remake kings. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Man I must say Punjabi music is still light years ahead of Hindi music...  There's too much talent right now. 

Karan Aujla Garry Sandhu, Kaka are all bangers..  Compared to the sh"**  Badshah Kakkars & Others etc dish out regularly in hindi..  T series has turned into remake kings. 

Every person has their music preference and language  has their own merits but what I was alluding was these trolls are bringing in their propagandist political views from other threads and getting jealous posting comments where punjab and punjabi pop out be it punjabi music thread or heck even IPL punjab team's new name. Can't even hide their hatred. 

Iam starting to get fed up of Punjabi music,saala too much sameness,gaadi booze,ladki and dhinchak dhinchak,saala gaane hai ki knjarkhana,lehnga, Lamborghini,saala where is punjabiyat, guys like chamkila,bindrakhiya,man (gurdas,babu), hansraj hans,sardool,lehmber, Jassi had class, not some mosewala,bsdiwala singer