House sales marketing - dilli style

randomGuy

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Saw some of his videos. Good entertainment value for sure but not my cup of tea as far as investment is concerned. 

The guy seems to focus a lot on gimmicks like false ceiling, which in my opinion is a maintenance nightmare. Kitchen feels too narrow and cramped in almost every video of his, with zero space for even a refrigerator. Also, the overall lack of ventilation is not impressive at all. Plus if the locality is congested, then I would prefer to stay away as it would most likely be infested with shady elements like chain snatchers and goons. Car parking area also seems to somehow have too many pillars and obstacles. He also does not look like someone who would not deviate from the original DDA sanctioned floor plan and someone who would strive to have all the necessary approvals in place.

Many more cons than pros for me unfortunately. Prices seem tempting though.

Good points except chain snatchers n goons, it is not that type of area.

my point was just to let you and your dear ones enjoy the video coz I enjoyed it.. I am not looking to buy either.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This can't be a serious sales pitch! This guy is more style than any substance.

Either that, or maybe home buyers in Delhi have a different mindset.

He spoke nothing about room dimensions, super built up areas, carpet areas, FSI, proximity to a railway/metro station, schools near by, hospitals near by, not much about parking. NOTHING about amenities in the building.

What's with all the mirrors everywhere? Kind of creepy. Sheesh!

Mariyam, he is not a broker from mumbai :)