Jamieson v Green, the young ARs from down under

zen

Jamieson v Green  

19 members have voted

1. 1. On potential, who looks more impressive so far?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2021 at 04:59 AM

Jamieson is definitely my new fav cricketer. I see him as a future captain of Nzl. However will eventually become a batting allrounder like Shane Watson or Stokes. Expect some xfactor batting knocks from him soon.

I am a fan of his attitude. I mean he told Kohli “No” when he asked him to bowl with the duke ball at RCB nets. He is a rookie staring out, imagine the nerves of steel that takes to do that. I am pretty sure he has all kind of weapons. He was bowling swing bowling this game  just because of the conditions and will adapt accordingly on every condition. Just watch. Obviously will have the odd bashing but who doesn’t in modern cricket.

This guy will worst case scenario end up as a Watson level all format great and best case scenario- Sky is the limit.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Jamieson is definitely my new fav cricketer. I see him as a future captain of Nzl. However will eventually become a batting allrounder like Shane Watson or Stokes. Expect some xfactor batting knocks from him soon.

He is a bowling all rounder. To become batting all rounder he ll need to work really really hard on his batting. He is a bowler who can bat. I find shardul technique much better then him. Jamieson will be more like ashwin , having similar ups n down in his batting.

Green is more of a batting all rounder whose bowling is already suffering due to injury.

On 6/21/2021 at 5:32 AM, Jay said:

world class in helpful seaming tracks. need to see more on flat decks and asia. 

Jaise sl ke player hai iss waqt ye waha bhi wkt le lega n SL has help for seamers at start. Neither i see pakistani batsman playing him well , specially with their low bpunce pitches now

On 1/1/2021 at 4:39 AM, Tyron said:

Jamieson right now but I have a nasty feeling he will get exposed very soon in Asia when he tours. Happy to be proven wrong but I think he will get destroyed in Asia epseically India. 

Green has potential to be a great batting all rounder. 

Remember novelty factor makes them look better than they are. Soon teams will study them and work them out. Will be interesting. 

47-3 on day 1 in India

Impressive but the third was a gift tbh. What a talent though.

Never seen someone with his skillset. His awkward angle from a mountain esque height makes it difficult to gauge the bounce. 

Bowls decent pace. 130-136. 

You don't need to be express or fast medium even. If you have the skills like bouncers from length balls, ability to move the ball inwards and outwards then you are set for test cricket. 

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

47-3 on day 1 in India

That MA dismissal was typical Mayank, he's been sh!t literally since the end of 2019 with that horrible technique! Gill was also playing from inside the crease, should've stood outside with the balls keeping low & Rahane - what can I say :laugh: