Apologise to Rohit Sharma

sage

Dai maniac, real test starts tomorrow when he bats at the gabbatoir v cummins, starc and hazelwood. if he tries front foot pulls, he will hole out to deep square leg or get caught behind. they will bowl a lot of short stuff to test his pull shots not to mention he is vulnerable to the full and swinging deliveries and it threatens both edges of rohit's bat. wait till the test is over or else everyone will bump ths thread for laughs :laugh:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Dai maniac, real test starts tomorrow when he bats at the gabbatoir v cummins, starc and hazelwood. if he tries front foot pulls, he will hole out to deep square leg or get caught behind. they will bowl a lot of short stuff to test his pull shots not to mention he is vulnerable to the full and swinging deliveries and it threatens both edges of rohit's bat. wait till the test is over or else everyone will bump ths thread for laughs :laugh:

I hope you will have the gall to apologise. I will keep bumping this thread 

I did not get the chance to watch the match today but looking at the scoreboard... Wow, another impressive 40. Rohit is becoming the reliable workhorse of this team. Averaging 40 in Australia as an opener after being hastily drafted in without much practice is incredible. :dance: