One of the greatest partnerships in the history of Indian cricket

Gollum

12 hours ago, SrinjayDutta said:

The quality of batting was higher and scoreboard and psychological pressure infinitely more. But this is very special also.

It's like choosing between your two children, I usually go with the older one in part because I'm also the eldest sibling in the household :p:

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

When one shows the way other follows, that ashwin n viharis partnership will have more significance then just a test match. It will always give players a belief that they can fight back 

I think that rearguard was a turning point in Indian cricket history. More self-belief now, more resilience and I think we are going to become a much better 4th innings team resulting in many SENA wins and back against the wall draws. Pant also adds a unique dimension to the side because of his clutchness and being LHB, free flowing counter-attacker.

Matches like Galle 2015, Cape Town 2017, Edgbaston/Southampton 2018 we will start closing out and much better chances even in the tougher chases like Centurion 2018, Oval 2018, Perth 2018, Adelaide 2014.....

On 1/11/2021 at 2:34 PM, SK_IH said:

One of the most gratifying days as an Indian fan. Thank you Pant, Gill, Rohit, Pujara, Vihari and Ashwin. Just kind of resilience that makes a fan proud :two_thumbs_up:

You following this series bro? Unexpected, right?