Steve smith - greatest cheater of all time

gattaca

16 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

How is this cheating?it is just the batting crease,not the length region.

Technically it's not cheating but its absolutely an a**hole behaviour. There is a set batsman taking away game from you by playing once in a while kind of innings. You go and erase his guard so that he has to do it again and possibly there is a lapse in his concentration. What kind of behaviour is this?

34 minutes ago, KiraReturns23 said:

Lohli should stop simping for this cheater

He won't. Kohli likes to associate with Smith and Kane and acts like they are all mates of the same class and standard and rest of the cricketing world including and specially his team is not a part of his special world.

It is no wonder he has not let any Indian young upcoming batsman settle in the team. He does encourage bowlers though ...maybe because they are not a threat to his brand and also because they do help him win matches.

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

He won't. Kohli likes to associate with Smith and Kane and acts like they are all mates of the same class and standard and rest of the cricketing world including and specially his team is not a part of his special world.

It is no wonder he has not let any Indian young upcoming batsman settle in the team. He does encourage bowlers though ...maybe because they are not a threat to his brand and also because they do help him win matches.

Young batsmen need to perform, Kohli is not getting their wickets Opposition bowlers are getting them. 

What is this Brand thing. People have amazing theories.

Just now, putrevus said:

IPl cannot/shouldn't be used as threat to any foreign player. Indian team should lodge a complain or ICC /ACB should act on it.They all must have seen the clip.

I have no confidence in that.  And I am tired of watching SPDS' cheating a$$ over and over again.  Hence the rant.  It's not like the IPL babus are going to listen to me :-)!!

Just now, BacktoCricaddict said:

I have no confidence in that.  And I am tired of watching SPDS' cheating a$$ over and over again.  Hence the rant.  It's not like the IPL babus are going to listen to me :-)!!

I hope IPL or Indian player don't think that way. I don't think this Indian team is meek , they have guts to stand up and fight fire with fire.If Smith cheats he should be punished like any other player who cheats by ICC.