Time Paine talks alot for an average batsmen he is

Rasgulla

8 minutes ago, Serpico said:

he wanted to retire from cricket 6 months before he was called back into the team and made captain. He is a decent player who overachieved in his career by being in right place at right time.. and he knows it. He used to be witty and humble.. very different from previous aussie captains because he knew he can't walk the talk like punter or clarke or smith. I hope this is just momentary frustration and he is not getting carried away with his MOM award in first match

If he don't spoil his image with this crankiness, he will have great media career after retiring

Yeah. Seems he is under a lot of pressure.

24 minutes ago, Number said:

Wade was the keeper then. Remember Jaddu calling him an MC.:cantstop:

I was talking about 2010 tour when he started out and was touted as replacement of Gilly. I checked scorecards, and apparently he scored 2 half century ( 92 at Mohali, 59 at Banglore).. Wade was keeper for both the times after that ('13 & '17)

19 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

So Paine calling Ash D*ckhead is fine but Bhajji calling Symonds Maa Ki is racist because it was misconstrued as monkey? Who even uses that as an abuse? 4 year olds?

oh those were fun times, the strom that kicked up, Steve Bucknor & the third umpire bias. Those press conferences! Most memorable aussie series in terms of controversies.

Well to be honest it’s been pretty embarrassing  for Australia. They are trying their best to not talk about it. 

They are trying to be feisty. But truth of the matter is this that this India B team now playing Australia in their home ground and beating them. 

Australia were expecting to whitewash full strength India side with Warner and Smith back. Things haven’t gone to plan.