Jasprit Bumrah Ruled out of 4th test .

test fan

4 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I had seen this Live while i watched on TV. Also saw it thrice today.

I am not sure what is wrong with me ( as i have watched this simple video of tyagi hitting Pucvoski 4 times)

there is some Jofra archer in him from that video . They play for the same franchise so May be he picked up a few things.

Edited by maniac
8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Is he ruled out?

CI says injury scare! I Even a half fit BUmrah will do. Meanwhile, Ishant is playing Mushtaq Ali trophy :wall:

If it is an abdominal strain, he could aggravate it if he plays half-fit.  A batsman can get away with it, but not a fast bowler. 

For Bumrah's long-term prospects, it is better to sit him unless he is close to 100%.  

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Is he ruled out?

CI says injury scare! I Even a half fit BUmrah will do. Meanwhile, Ishant is playing Mushtaq Ali trophy :wall:

Yesterday

And Ashwin couldn't sit, he was standing or leaning against the railing till his time to bat on day 5, severe back spasms, VVS had them against Aus in Mohali (2010) and used runner. Doesn't heal in 3-4 days :wall:, relying on 4 bowlers including Ashwin is harakiri at this point. 

Edited by Gollum
2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is he ruled out?

exactly..what ever i have read makes me believe that  bumrah may rest for 3 days and then PLAY.

jaddu , vihari .- they have said they are out for quite long. 

ashwin is also recovering and will play.

boom has a bit of injury in abdomen but not serious, I am not sure but hope he can recover and play. I expect our support staff to massage him well.  But yes if he is feeling unfit still then may be he may not be played. we can play 4 pacers and ashwin if bumrah plays as boom could be 50 percent fit and may ball less.

i would play bumrah and 3 pacers siraj saini shardul/nattu ( tyagi is not in contention ).

if boom is not ready , we should play for a draw.  ash and siraj saini and Shardul or Nattu ( who ever looks better as both are average). i would pick shardul ahead of Nattu though as shardul is faster and has more experience than Nattu, also is a better batsman.

we will have just siraj and saini as tail and we will definitely score some runs. on green n bouncy wickets Siraj Saini and shardul can also bowl well and Ashwin can Help out too. with saha keeping and pant playing as batsman we will have solid keeping too.

rohit gill pujara rahane mayank pant saha ashwin shardul saini siraj.  Ashwin has the capability to bowl long spells and the other 3 pacers are kind of rookie's though Siraj is very accurate and if pitch helps , he will be dangerous as his pace will be Up too.

i expect Saini to bowl 136 to 149 k+ in Gabba and Siraj and Shardul to bowl 130 to 144K.

if bumrah plays then it makes a big difference as it is guaranteed that the opposition Team is Hit hard and even if INDIA scores 100 runs ( i mean less runs) , we can get them out near 100.

playing nattu shardul saini siraj and ashwin will mean a HUGE TAIL and still no gurantee that australians will be bowled out in less score where as 

if bumrah saini siraj shardul ashwin play and even if bumrah bowls less overs due to 50 percent fitness , its guaranteed that Australia will score less runs as bumrah could bowl with new ball and initially to the senior batsman ( smith and smith's chela and warner)  who are actually a trouble. later other bowlers can work hard.

Indias Missing and Injured 11 at different points of the series. It’s actually 2 test teams India has now. 

1. Mayank - wrist
2. Rohit - now fit

3. Rahul - wrist

4. Kohli - baby

5. Vihari - hammy

6. Pant - arms but can play

7. Jadeja - thumb

8. Bumrah - Abdomen

9. Umesh - calf

10. Ishant - thighs 

11. Shami - arms

Concussion Sub :

Bhuvi - Bowling sub

Pandya - Batting sub

Edited by neel roy
On 1/12/2021 at 10:57 AM, Rightarmfast said:

Yes, I doubt Shardul's ability. The days of his brand of bowling is gone. He is about 20 yrs late. This era requires you to be brute, and have more than decent pace. Aussie batsmen will play him on the front foot in Gabba. Wait till you see!

Hope you realised his ability.