zen

A test of courage down under 2021 | Aus v Ind at Gabba

I hope for two things: 

1. We win the toss and bat first. Our bowlers will have time to assess what length to ball. Also with weather related uncertainity, tomorrow is the best day to bat. 

2. Whenever there is a pitch suiting bowlers, we get carried away and become ambitious. Having seen bounce and pace of Aussie bowlers, ours will have idea what length to ball. 

I just want to see some good individual performances even if things don't go our way. 

Would like to see Gill convert his start to a 3 digit score.

Pant deserved a century in the last match. He probably could have won us the match, but got carried away. Oh well. If he plays, I hope to see him fire at all cylinders and maybe get another century.

Any bowler that is going to make debut, hopefully, does well.

Edited by WC2011INDIA
2 hours ago, Gollum said:

No, Rathour said they will announce tomorrow morning. Giving more time for the injured players to heal. 

What's this new fashion of announcing team before ? Stop trying be Goras just announce it right before the toss like we used to do before. They ll get a chance to prepare against new bowler now! 

40 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I just want to see some good individual performances even if things don't go our way. 

Would like to see Gill convert his start to a 3 digit score.

Pant deserved a century in the last match. He probably could have won us the match, but got carried away. Oh well. If he plays, I hope to see him fire at all cylinders and maybe get another century.

Any bowler that is going to make debut, hopefully, does well.

Bro...Slightly off topic but what happened to your "Aussies will let Kohli have his baby shower gift at Adelaide letting India win the game and then things going back to normal with us getting thrashed 3-1" :phehe: