Nidhi Razdan's Harvard stint

urbestfriend

23 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

And BTW, I must confess that I had no idea who she was until this thread.  

Can only imagine what would have happened if any Congress person or journalist like Megyn Kelly here would have tried doing the same claiming they have been chosen to teach  in Georgetown, as foreign service prof. 

:hysterical:

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Can only imagine what would have happened if any Congress person or journalist like Megyn Kelly here would have tried doing the same claiming they have been chosen to teach  in Georgetown, as foreign service prof. 

:hysterical:

What if Megyn Kelly claimed that she was quitting her job because she got a tenured professor position at Ind Instt of Mass Comm, New Delhi?       

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

What if Megyn Kelly claimed that she was quitting her job because she got a tenured professor position at Ind Instt of Mass Comm, New Delhi?       

Some 60+ Fox News fans will be going numbskull on her Social Media  page, same fans who used to like her and now don't. 

Let's reverse it and say CNN journo does it, I expect their fans to do the opposite - come out and support their fav journo. Fans create demigod out of those journos. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

I still can’t digest this. There is clearly something more here than meets the eye. I don’t buy the phishing story. 

We know these people very well. I dont buy any story from them. I want to see some facts where she has applied for Visa and submitted some documents along. She just cannot go from Undie tb studio directly to Boston MA. The ID10T would require some visa to go there right. And as some twitter account suggesting that she only went to UK for 3 days thats it. She never went to US once.

Yeh log sabko #hutia samajhte hai. 

Now the real question is what is it that she did.