Nidhi Razdan's Harvard stint

urbestfriend

On 1/20/2021 at 2:53 PM, Mariyam said:

Perhaps this will refresh your memory.

In her 2004 affidavit, Smriti Irani claimed that she was a graduate. She hadn't completed her degree.

In her 2019 affidavit she changed that and claimed that she had finished a year of college.

At 5:15 she claims that she has a degree from Yale. What she received was a certification of participation.

And Smriti Irani was a Union Minister. She misled ( euphemism for lied) the people. Surely her transgression is a lot more harmful to the nation than that of a sell out journalist working in a private capacity.

I am happy that she was caught on this and has to go and do some studies.

I could allways makeout that she had a brilliant shrewd brain and was allways able to bring finer details and differences in her views.

When I saw her recent interview on tele, I could figure that she has changed. She came out very well educated lady.

My assessment is based on her below interview. She is refined now. There are things to laugh at as well when she pick on the interviewer

Edited by mishra

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

I am happy that she was caught on this and has to go and do some studies.

I could allways makeout that she had a brilliant shrewd brain and was allways able to bring finer details and differences in her views.

When I saw her recent interview on tele, I could figure that she has changed. She came out very well educated lady.

C'mon, she's a live wire on debates even before. I don't think it is because of Harvard. She had a 2week course of sorts in Harvard and registered that as a degree. And was caught. Nothing changed her before or after.

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

C'mon, she's a live wire on debates even before. I don't think it is because of Harvard. She had a 2week course of sorts in Harvard and registered that as a degree. And was caught. Nothing changed her before or after.

She is doing her stdies to get a degree. But if you here her now there is fine difference. She is undebatable. Left or right, both will appreciate her views