What type of shot was that from Rohit Sharma?

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Do i need to tell u the amount of stick both have gotten till now, u have been one of them who has throwing those sticks .

• Pant already has 100s in aus, eng and almost another one
  • Pandya has a 100 in SL and almost got it in SA 
  • Also pant and pandya arent senior or have reached top of their game.
  • They both also bat in slots where its tail with them

Dont play this card to hide rohit problem, he has thrown every start in away conditions. Every name u took above Sachin, lara, sehwag , pant, pandya have converted .....if u wanna take those names just see their conversion rates 

I think with Rohit we become Indian parents 90% aaya 99% kyon nahin.

With others we are American parents, My

kid is so talented let him eventually figure out his skill,abhi do baccha hai attitude

Thats the difference.

Yes Rohit being a genius doesn’t help expectations 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

I think with Rohit we become Indian parents 90% aaya 99% kyon nahin.

Nahin yaha wo case ki kab tak grace marks pe pass hoge .

With others we are American parents, My

kid is so talented let him eventually figure out his skill,abhi do baccha hai attitude

That attitude is fine for young kids like gill , shaw who are learning to convert their innings to big one. 

Thats the difference.

Yes Rohit being a genius doesn’t help expectations 

Actually expectations from rohit overseas is pretty low. There is no excuse of throwing every start away outside india like every start. Even dhawan has a 100 in Nz and SL , also a 80 in gabba batting with an injury.

As a senior batsman u need to convert big which he fails outside india hence his poor record. At this point whats working in his favour is mayank n shaw arent able to buy a run but that will also work for dhawan. He needs to convert it big or else sooner or latee his place will be unde doubts and his fans will comeup with an excuse that he ist given a fair chance. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Nahin yaha wo case ki kab tak grace marks pe pass hoge .

That attitude is fine for young kids like gill , shaw who are learning to convert their innings to big one. 

Actually expectations from rohit overseas is pretty low. There is no excuse of throwing every start away outside india like every start. Even dhawan has a 100 in Nz and SL .

As a senior batsman u need to convert big which he fails outside india hence his poor record. At this point whats working in his favour is mayank n shaw arent able to buy a run but that will also work for dhawan. He needs to convert it big or else sooner or latee his place will be unde doubts and his fans will comeup with an excuse that he ist given a fair chance. 

well for what it’s worth he is still the top scorer  for India in this match and looks like he got his runs on a typical Indian flat track in Bangalore while others are playing at Brisbane.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ek din to logic chala loge....baaki din kya ?

he scored on the toughest day in the toughest situation. Sure others can overtake him but he played an impact knock, knocked out 44 runs in quick time which is why pressure is relatively lesser today. Watch the game for the game not to judge players 

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

he scored on the toughest day in the toughest situation. Sure others can overtake him but he played an impact knock, knocked out 44 runs in quick time which is why pressure is relatively lesser today. Watch the game for the game not to judge players 

my question is how many days will he get away by this logic, also as senior batsman its inexcusable of doing all the hard work in throwing it

• 3-50s in Aus thrown not converted a single one
  • 47 in Sa didnt convert
  • 50+ in SL didnt convert 
  • 40+ in WI didnt convert
  • 70 in Nz didnt convert

How many can u defend by saying that, at the end he is doing all hard work and throwing it away. This innings in the end falls under ur fav word- CAMEO

When u talk about genius, those guys make u pay when they get a start

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

my question is how many days will he get away by this logic, also as senior batsman its inexcusable of doing all the hard work in throwing it

• 3-50s in Aus thrown not converted a single one
  • 47 in Sa didnt convert
  • 50+ in SL didnt convert 
  • 40+ in WI didnt convert
  • 70 in Nz didnt convert

How many can u defend by saying that, at the end he is doing all hard work and throwing it away. This innings in the end falls under ur fav word- CAMEO

When u talk about genius, those guys make u pay when they get a start

I don’t disagree he should have gone on longer. In fact he has looked a league above Labu who is the top Scorer in the game. Rohit was batting in Chinnasaamy were the rest of the players are playing in Brisbane 

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don’t disagree he should have gone on longer. In fact he has looked a league above Labu who is the top Scorer in the game. Rohit was batting in Chinnasaamy were the rest of the players are playing in Brisbane 

The point that you are probably missing is that whether he has the traits to be a successful test batsman overseas. Nobody doubts his positive points inspite of issues in his playing style in these conditions. But that is really not the point as with these Aussie bowling line up in difficult conditions even the best might struggle. But problem with Rohit is much more complex than this. A test match is not just about a quick 30-40. At times specially in away conditions it is about digging in and doing it over a longer period where you are bound to have lean phases during the middle of the innings. Rohit so far is not able to show that perseverance even when he is under control. It's not a ODI thing that you take some balls to settle and then continue at a brisk pace. He looks to give up very quickly if the run flow gets choked down or his momentum is getting hampered. He finds it easier to maintain that run rate in relatively placid home conditions but fails to sustain it away. Its more of a mindset thing. That he did not play much domestic first class does not help either to build that kind of approach.