Can India chase 328 at the Gabba in the 4th innings?

Can India chase 328 at the Gabba in the 4th innings?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Can India chase 328 at the Gabba in the 4th innings?

23 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Seriously no. Getting 328 on a weary pitch with cracks on it is unlikely. SCG pitch didnt crack on the final day which everyone was expecting but this one has cracks. Ironically the rain may have prevented it from further cracking for the time being but it will still be difficult no matter facing the pacers or spinners. We have to bat the first session out without losing wickets. Maybe then we can talk about going for it or not. If we are not much for 2, we have to shut down and look for a draw. Also don't go by rain predictions. Today's day was supposed to be washed off but we still got 70 odd overs of play. We have to plan for the worst which is 100 overs. I'll be happy with a draw. The team and the unexpected players in this match due to our injuries has already exceeded the expectations. Just need to get one more effort to finish this test with a draw and hopefully the senior players who played junior level shots in the first dig put their hands up and stop relying on noobs to bail them out again.

Well analysed agree 

5 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

And I am so happy I was so so wrong. Unbelievable. 

15 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

LIKE WE GIVE A DAMN !

INDIA WON WOHOOOOO!!