Hope this is the change in Indian Cricket culture, its not about individuals its about the team, Its not about 1-2 heroes their is a hero in everyone

My biggest criticism on kohli cpataincy has been his team managment is about 2-3 players be it RCB or Indian team, may he learn in a team u can even win with any player not just rohit, dhawan, abdv, gayle.....its about 11 ppl 

To kohli bhakt who says - "we lost those Wc games coz kohli didnt do well"......So what their are 11 players playing and extracting performance from them is captain's job

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Since i felt my words dont do justice to pujara, here is a better thing

Hats off to Pujara.. we all have trolled him for being slow generally but its old stawlarts like him and Ashwin who have been ready to take blows on the body and not be reckless and impulsive.

BCCI should give him a good monetary package and bonus and let him enjoy his life and still focusing on First class cricket which is where he belongs.

Yes, we need to move away from star culture to team culture.  The injuries have been a blessing in disguise or else we wouldn't have discovered so many clutch players who can hit the ground running. Siraj, Sundar, Thakur, Nattu and Gill would have been warming the bench if not for fate.