Washington Sundar is a clutch player.

Lone Wolf

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

I hope he will feature in Test Championship finals.

Unlikely. With Jadeja fit, him and Ashwin will be the two all rounders plus Bumrah, Siraj and Bhuvi/Ishant/Shami. 

I do hope we do not go the Pandya route unless the pitch is an out and out swinging seaming  pitch.

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Unlikely. With Jadeja fit, him and Ashwin will be the two all rounders plus Bumrah, Siraj and Bhuvi/Ishant/Shami. 

I do hope we do not go the Pandya route unless the pitch is an out and out swinging seaming  pitch.

Pandya is rightfully dropped from test. We have better all rounder than him in Sundar who has played more clutch knocks in 2 tests than Pandya has in 11 tests.

2 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

How do you write off a batsman who has played top knocks in Australia in pressure situations. On what basis are you saying he won't have success in England.

1st u answered urself that he wont fit condition, 2nd try fitting him in XI...just try . 

Jaddu cant be dropped, as a spinner he isnt even close to ashwin . If they want to go all out seam attack then also they ll look at shardul 

Aussie and england condition are very different so is the ball thats used .

If jadeja is fit na .....Sundar will still have to compete with axar in indian condition forget england condition

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

1st u answered urself that he wont fit condition, 2nd try fitting him in XI...just try . 

Jaddu cant be dropped, as a spinner he isnt even close to ashwin . If they want to go all out seam attack then also they ll look at shardul 

Aussie and england condition are very different so is the ball thats used .

If jadeja is fit na .....Sundar will still have to compete with axar in indian condition forget england condition

The point was not whether he is contesting with Axar or not. It was about why do you feel he will fail in England given that he was clutch batsman in Australia test series.

3 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

The point was not whether he is contesting with Axar or not. It was about why do you feel he will fail in England given that he was clutch batsman in Australia test series.

i didnt say he ll fail but in such conditions his skills dnt make and obvious case that to over ashwin n jaddu 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i didnt say he ll fail but in such conditions his skills dnt make and obvious case that to over ashwin n jaddu 

yes Ashwin and Jadeja are irreplaceable but overseas I would go with Sundar over Axar.

He can bat like he can and bowling don’t think a guy who gets 3 wickets on debut in Brisbane and that too of Smith,Labu can be too bad. At home behind Axar.

6 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

yes Ashwin and Jadeja are irreplaceable but overseas I would go with Sundar over Axar.

He can bat like he can and bowling don’t think a guy who gets 3 wickets on debut in Brisbane and that too of Smith,Labu can be too bad. At home behind Axar.

Axar ko to main bhi na leke jau overseas