"Kohli messaged around 12:30 am the night we were bowled out for 36": India's fielding coach reveals 'Mission Melbourne'

6 minutes ago, King6 said:

Rahane (in PTI) said "Virat Kohli is a sharp captain, we share good bonding, he takes good infield decisions. He was and will be always the captain of the team and I am his deputy. When he was absent it is my duty to lead the team and lead to success"

Debate ended.

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Did Kohli started taking blame for the 0-2 drubbing in NZ last year. Anusrat pr is over the top :facepalm:Rahane took a team losing players by the day to inspire the team to an amazing victory

Then Kohli also praised for most test wins as indian captain and 4 test macs in last 4 years.

What is Rahane supposed to say about kohli. He like Ashwin wants to remain in the good books of Virat hence the PR. Ashwin is doing good pr for kohli. I wont be surprised if his form slips and there is talk of kuldeep getting a game, Kohli will pick ashwin over kuldeep. Its just like you scratch my back and I yours. Ashwin has played the game for a decade. He knows how to play the "game". Which youngster has played in Virat's time. Has he brought in and trusted any youngsters and given them a longer run. Dhoni backed Virat, Rohit, Ashwin and Rahane. Ganguly and Dravid even more so. rat basically put Pant in the shadows after 2018. I won't be surprised if he does the same to Gill and prefers Mayank and Rohit to open.

4 minutes ago, King6 said:

Then Kohli also praised for most test wins as indian captain and 4 test macs in last 4 years.

How many of those were against SL and WI. We havent won in SA where a weak SL team beat them 2 years ago. We havent won in Eng since 2007 where Sl has won there in 2014 and Pak has drawn series many times. We havent won in NZ since 2009.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

How many of those were against SL and WI. We havent won in SA where a weak SL team beat them 2 years ago. We havent won in Eng since 2007 where Sl has won there in 2014 and Pak has drawn series many times. We havent won in NZ since 2009.

How many indian captains won all the sena series before Kohli. Kohli at least win aus series. India will win one more series this year sa or eng under kohi captaincy. Pak sl still not win series in aus. 

8 minutes ago, King6 said:

How many indian captains won all the sena series before Kohli. Kohli at least win aus series. India will win one more series this year sa or eng under kohi captaincy. Pak sl still not win series in aus. 

They didnt have Smith and Warner hence many of their fans were putting an asterisk on the series. Labu was debuting against us in that series. You can't deny they were better batters as opposed to Marsh, Head and Wade. This series doesnt have an asterisk and Rahane managed with a revolving door of players to win it. This will go down as the most impressive win by not just by India by by any team against Aus

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

They didnt have Smith and Warner hence many of their fans were putting an asterisk on the series. Labu was debuting against us in that series. You can't deny they were better batters as opposed to Marsh, Head and Wade. This series doesnt have an asterisk and Rahane managed with a revolving door of players to win it. This will go down as the most impressive win by not just by India by by any team against Aus

Smith and Warner in this series also.what they done. You don't tell me rahane captain. When Kohli captain in Adelaide match also Smith failed.

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Rahane did fantastic job as captain. But need to improve as batsman. Otherwise his place will be dangerous.

STFU ...Kohli and his fool servants are belittling the efforts of Siraj,Pant and everyone who contributed in the greatest series win.There was talk of Dravid preparing these young guns which is true but he said that all credit must go to the players themselves and not to him.Kohli on the other hand is such an egomaniac that he somehow wants everyone to believe that he contributed in this victory.His only contribution was to stay the * away..*ing chicken and coward.

19 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

STFU ...Kohli and his fool servants are belittling the efforts of Siraj,Pant and everyone who contributed in the greatest series win.There was talk of Dravid preparing these young guns which is true but he said that all credit must go to the players themselves and not to him.Kohli on the other hand is such an egomaniac that he somehow wants everyone to believe that he contributed in this victory.His only contribution was to stay the * away..*ing chicken and coward.

There is a reason to be a his fan

Edited by Suhaan
1 hour ago, King6 said:

Smith and Warner in this series also.what they done. You don't tell me rahane captain. When Kohli captain in Adelaide match also Smith failed.

When Jadeja ran out Rahane, Rahane said dont worry and to concentrate on batting. When Rahane ran out Kohli in the previous match, Kohli didn't say anything. Atleast Kohli didn't react negatively like he did to Pant in the WC SF. So there is some improvement. Rahane looked more of a natural leader and captain in these little moments that Kohli is so bad at.

Also tactically, Rahane is more attacking than Kohli. In both the tests where Kohli was missing, he replaced him with a bowler. Imagine a side coming out of 36 ao, coming out with 5 bowlers. That's genius.

1 hour ago, helperononline said:

Tommorow another interview  with ravishastri by ashwin will reveal that Kohli never left the team it was tactics done to fool Australia

In fact Kohli was working from home and sending instructions to Ravishastri who was passing it to Rahane 

All credit goes to Kohli for winning the series by working from home

Actually they hired an Aghori who trapped his spirit in a bottle and a zombie was sent back to India

Kohli spurit used to give kaptaani lessons to Rahane every night after close of play

,now that bottle was kept away from Shastri otherwise Kohli would have been digested by Dadu Shastri long ago but it has reached India safely and Kaptaan Kohli is restored now

Edited by Suhaan
9 hours ago, King6 said:

Rahane (in PTI) said "Virat Kohli is a sharp captain, we share good bonding, he takes good infield decisions. He was and will be always the captain of the team and I am his deputy. When he was absent it is my duty to lead the team and lead to success"

Thread tile should be: Snake kohli continues to strangle Team IndiA

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

When Jadeja ran out Rahane, Rahane said dont worry and to concentrate on batting. When Rahane ran out Kohli in the previous match, Kohli didn't say anything. Atleast Kohli didn't react negatively like he did to Pant in the WC SF. So there is some improvement. Rahane looked more of a natural leader and captain in these little moments that Kohli is so bad at.

Also tactically, Rahane is more attacking than Kohli. In both the tests where Kohli was missing, he replaced him with a bowler. Imagine a side coming out of 36 ao, coming out with 5 bowlers. That's genius.

Rahane said virat was and will be always my captain. I am his deputy. Rahane have don't problem with virat as captain. End of the matter. 

13 hours ago, King6 said:

India will win one more series this year sa or eng under kohi captaincy.

Winning in SA right now is no achievement, Eng blanked them just recently! With ABDV in the side it was something to brag, not now :no:

And Eng - huh let's see what the fool does over there, I'm happy if a lot of our expectations been exceeded & India wins. Not many "Indian fans" are petty like that guy, who the eff calls 36/9 "don't make mountain of a molehill" :whack2:

Edited by R!TTER