Your playing 11 for First test against England

So Rohit gonna have farewell from test cricket this year  

Dunno man.....there was something about how he played in the Aus series. Looked quite assured..

Except for that last innings where he got a peach from Cummins, he got himself out the rest of the time looking to over attack.

You never know....he may turn it around (although a bit too late) and get some big runs in England and SAF.
2 minutes ago, Norman said:

Dunno man.....there was something about how he played in the Aus series. Looked quite assured..

Except for that last innings where he got a peach from Cummins, he got himself out the rest of the time looking to over attack.

You never know....he may turn it around (although a bit too late) and get some big runs in England and SAF.

I don't think Rohit will survive if the ball starts swinging he may survive on bouncy track in South Africa but not England 

I feel it is waste to invest in him instead we should invest in some youngster who will learn these conditions

2 hours ago, Norman said:

We are playing in England and South Africa literally this year. :phehe:

2 hours ago, dilliboy said:

Next series in Sena is against England in August 

2 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Coffee man, looks like you need to have a coffee.

Nahi hoga yaar, in this covid times. It is time to say goodbye to Rohit after this year. I have still included him for this team in this squad for this year, I want him out for next year. Give him a facking farewell/

Rohit

Gill

Pujara

Kohli (C)

Rahane

Pant (Wk)

Axar

Ashwin

Kuldeep

Siraj

Bumrah

I would pick an in form Siraj over Ishant in Indian conditions and Sundar misses out as Ashwin comes in. It's better to play 3 different types of spinners in the XI.

Jadeja will be missed as his batting at 7 and bowling in India gives us immense depth.

On 26/01/2021 at 10:54 PM, helperononline said:

I don't think Rohit will survive if the ball starts swinging he may survive on bouncy track in South Africa but not England 

I feel it is waste to invest in him instead we should invest in some youngster who will learn these conditions

Watch his 100 from WC against SA.