Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

2 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

This is horrible. Wasting tax payers money. Sadly there is hardly any recovery from such purposeful damage to public property. The anti social elements back and take advantage s of such situations. The farmers will not even be aware of how they are used by Anti social elements.

There are no farmers. All are anti social or anti national. Should be shot or imprisoned. Country, its Courts and media should know that all such so called peaceful protests are nothing but riot group and should let the Police crush it as brutally as possible. No more Jams and blockade in name any group please

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

There are no farmers. All are anti social or anti national. Should be shot or imprisoned. Country, its Courts and media should know that all such so called peaceful protests are nothing but riot group and should let the Police crush it as brutally as possible. No more Jams and blockade in name any group please

I do feel it's all politically backed up protest. Majority voters probably know this and that's why we haven't seen a shift of majority voters from BJP to opposition. Opposition are helping BJP win after every 5 years by such failed strategies to destabilize the progressive environment. Most of majority voters know the face value of such protests which are getting staged since many years. Opposition needs to improve itself as political party. Such strategies have played a big role in their defeat, but they do not seem to be learning at all. 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This guy should be arrested first. Biggest riot maker in India

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, construction430 said:

It is so sad to see our police run helter skelter hiding from these terrorists, having lathis in hand instead of guns. When they can shoot a 18-year old boy in a Durga procession in Munger, why not shoot these khalistanis. This is truly shameful. All bullets in India is reserved only for Hindus, kar Sevaks and Sadhus. While minorities can do whatever thy please and media, SC and the govt too supports them.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/bihar-munger-durga-puja-visarjan-hindus-beaten-by-police-youth-dead/

It is so sad to see our police run helter skelter hiding from these terrorists, having lathis in hand instead of guns. When they can shoot a 18-year old boy in a Durga procession in Munger, why not shoot these khalistanis. This is truly shameful. All bullets in India is reserved only for Hindus, kar Sevaks and Sadhus. While minorities can do whatever thy please and media, SC and the govt too supports them.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/bihar-munger-durga-puja-visarjan-hindus-beaten-by-police-youth-dead/

It's sad indeed.

9 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
53 minutes ago, randomGuy said:
Yes let's move to some marathi chauvinists' dominated area...

Aww...can you justify this by effete dillwillahs! That's what happens when you expect a tool like kejriwal..ab bhugto

You are a smart guy, that's what I have assumed. But far too often indulge in dissing other regions of the country apart from your own. The scenes which you saw in delhi, the complete same stuff happened in haryana in CM khattars program...yes, kejriwal is a poisonous snake...I agree but so is congress which this country including your state has been electing... there are right thinking nationalists in large numbers in every part of the country who vote bjp... you would do well to not pit1 region against another