Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

22 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Tarakkhi Aur desh gaye tel lene, as long as the great leader is made to bow down to khalistani and anti-National thugs behind  Anna datas in front 

Like I said if you really care about India than you should support farmers who have made India self sufficient.  Het rid of all PSU and all the bureaucrats who are pensionjeevis. But I doubt if you will agree because you come from a state that has max money coming from central  govt.

11 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I heard farmers also stopped Kangana Ranawat's car. Didnt realize Kangana was a roadblock in Indian agriculture.

People still think its not political? Unbelievable. 

She has been beetchin about farmers non stop.

15 hours ago, raki05 said:

So basically farmers should get free money of tax payers otherwise they will bring in revolution. Why they feel so privileged and authoritative, there are several other poor sections who doesn't have even land to do farming but they don't protest for subsidies why farmers act like goon for subsidies, is it their fundamental right or what?

Farming all over the world is done that way. All darkrai karamcharis are getting free money.

13 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I had an opportunity to speak with a farmer last week in Uttaranchal. He was talking about struggles to sell Sugarcane. He said he can only grow sugar. I asked why. He said that is what this soil allows.

Such is the level of Jahalat of small farmers who are held captive by large farmers and middlemen. Lets not forget. These middlemen and their political operative have pulled off the most elaborate stunt, bringing in Rihanna, Meena Harris, Greta Thunberg and countless other stars. 

So anytime anyone comes up with annadata non sense you can ask them to ....

You don't  have a clue about the dire situation of farmers. 

13 hours ago, raki05 said:

You see everything is essential and interlinked. Moreover they get paid for what they do. No sector is better than other, besides there are so many grains which we still import for better quality. Why do only farmers feel subsidies and free handout is their right. If they feel farming is not working out they can try something else. Just like any other business group does. Just because food is essential commodities they can't take nation hostage for free subsidies for an year. tomorrow if doctors go on strike for 2-3 month for some unwanted demand amid corona delta like wave we can't imagine the mahem which it will create.

If you want to stop handout stop all govt jobs and then go for PSU.

13 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

BS Annadata argument. First principles of economics are abandoned, you have to resort to this kind of non sense. 

Indian system is anything but free market. Stop all sarkaari karamchaaris.

16 minutes ago, Khota said:

Real struggle has started now. MSP for all farmers for essential crop. If BJP agrees vote for BJP..

For a change, also fight for farmer's tax issue. The farmers, or rather rich farmers, who earn more than tax paying salaried employees should also pay taxes. Why do they need MSP guarantees? Why do they need tax free trade? Why do they need subsidies. 

9 hours ago, dial_100 said:

For a change, also fight for farmer's tax issue. The farmers, or rather rich farmers, who earn more than tax paying salaried employees should also pay taxes. Why do they need MSP guarantees? Why do they need tax free trade? Why do they need subsidies. 

Free water, free electricity, free subsidies, low cost loans for anything and everything. 

10 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Deflection. Ofcourse rich farmers need to pay taxes. My comment is directed at 99% of the farmers who can barely feed their families.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Govt employees. Free salary, free pension for doing nothing.

You keep saying this it's wrong in many ways. Not all organization where peopel not working in govenrment insititutions. Have you seen bank employee working, wo muft ki roti nahi tod rahey hai pichley ek saal se. Railway is an institiution which did considerably well historically, Transport sector,there are many more and one which are not doing well government has started privatising it. They dont get any subsidies, most of the loss which you see Banking institiutions has incurred due to NPA was also influenced by past connivance of government and big businesses. So dont blanket as if all government institution are not doing anything and sitting on strike like these so called kishan who are watching cabaret and eating piza and briyani since past one year. Even if they are not doing anything they are paying part of their earning in form of tax on nationa building what does farmers do. Also why only frarmers from Punjab feel injustice and why there are already contract farming in state like punjab,kerala and many other if this was such a kala kanun, why there were no protest in Kerala,TN, Bihar,WB even UP(barring some politically influenced section) and many other.

Edited by raki05

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

You keep saying this it's wrong in many ways. Not all organization where peopel not working in govenrment insititutions. Have you seen bank employee working, wo muft ki roti nahi tod rahey hai pichley ek saal se. Railway is an institiution which did considerably well historically, Transport sector,there are many more and one which are not doing well government has started privatising it. They dont get any subsidies, most of the loss which you see Banking institiutions has incurred due to NPA was also influenced by past connivance of government and big businesses. So dont blanket as if all government institution are not doing anything and sitting on strike like these so called kishan who are watching cabaret and eating piza and briyani since past one year. Even if they are not doing anything they are paying part of their earning in form of tax on nationa building what does farmers do. Also why only frarmers from Punjab feel injustice and why there are already contract farming in state like punjab,kerala and many other if this was such a kala kanun, why there were no protest in Kerala,TN, Bihar,WB even UP(barring some politically influenced section) and many other.

If you are defending working of banks you are worse than any pensionjeevis karamchari. They mistreat people. They shout at them and most of them dont work. All this money spend on DRDO and OFB and in 2021 they cannot make a rifle. Those are ki imported but they will get nice pensions. Keep on degrading farmers and supporting Air Indias and I will keep on laughing at your arguements. 

28 minutes ago, Khota said:

If you are defending working of banks you are worse than any pensionjeevis karamchari. They mistreat people. They shout at them and most of them dont work. All this money spend on DRDO and OFB and in 2021 they cannot make a rifle. Those are ki imported but they will get nice pensions. Keep on degrading farmers and supporting Air Indias and I will keep on laughing at your arguements. 

Looks like last time you visited bank in 80s. Don't watch liberal bollywood movie to make assumptions about any sector. You are same kind,who believe all the trade union leaders and labour are exploited and tortured and all businessman are oppressor. You are just insulting all gov worker without even really knowing about their day today work and what they go through . All government policies pass through bank all money distributions for any yojna happened through bank. Do even know how they slogged their asses for days and months to fulfill goverment and people expectations during demonization. You don't know coz you watch bollywood movies to based your judgement. My brother work in bank and I know it's not that free handout like your so called kishan gets for watching cabaret and eating pizza. Just to support those goons farmers you are insulting whole government sector, really pathetic.

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Looks like last time you visited bank in 80s. Don't watch liberal bollywood movie to make assumptions about any sector. You are same kind,who believe all the trade union leaders and labour are exploited and tortured and all businessman are oppressor. You are just insulting all gov worker without even really knowing about their day today work and what they go through . All government policies pass through bank all money distributions for any yojna happened through bank. Do even know how they slogged their asses for days and months to fulfill goverment and people expectations during demonization. You don't know coz you watch bollywood movies to based your judgement. My brother work in bank and I know it's not that free handout like your so called kishan gets for watching cabaret and eating pizza. Just to support those goons farmers you are insulting whole government sector, really pathetic.

Not sure why you are wasting your time replying. He enjoys choking in the smog created by "farmers" while they rape the land in the name of farming. 

4 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Not sure why you are wasting your time replying. He enjoys choking in the smog created by "farmers" while they rape the land in the name of farming. 

You support people who dont work and draw pensions. But hatr farmers with income of 5000.

12 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Just because your brother works does not mean they all work. I have friends who work in banks. And using the term work is an insult

How about DRDO they still import a simple rifle.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

Just because your brother works does not mean they all work. I have friends who work in banks. And using the term work is an insult

How about DRDO they still import a simple rifle.

you see how foolish it sounds, coz on the same token we say just because you guys are crying endlessly and those goon farmers of certain politically motivated section took nation on hostage doesn't mean there is really a farmer issue when other 27 states farmers were still doing their hardship in last one year without enjoing free cabret,pizza,briyani and girls on foreign funded money. My last response on this topic to you as you have some preconceived biasedness which i can't cure or justify.

Edited by raki05

50 minutes ago, Khota said:

You support people who dont work and draw pensions. But hatr farmers with income of 5000.

You mean the same farmers who could afford to sit outside Delhi (making lives hell for normal ppl) for over a yr? I guess when you get everything free in life 5k is enough to be able to sit on your ass doing nothing for over a yr.