Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

On 12/10/2021 at 4:28 PM, Khota said:

If you want to stop handout stop all govt jobs and then go for PSU.

govt jobs have UPSCs, state PSCs, reservations based on basic degree or matriculation certificates. Can farmers have a basic qualification to become one? No, anybody can become a farmer and demand MSP from Mai-baaps. 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Just because your brother works does not mean they all work. I have friends who work in banks. And using the term work is an insult

How about DRDO they still import a simple rifle.

What's with you and rifles? DRDO is not about making rifles, It costs less to import higher quality rifles than produce one indigenously. Just like , it costs less to import high quality essential grains than produce low quality grains at MSP price. Most of them procured at MSP are wasted in godowns

12 hours ago, raki05 said:

you see how foolish it sounds, coz on the same token we say just because you guys are crying endlessly and those goon farmers of certain politically motivated section took nation on hostage doesn't mean there is really a farmer issue when other 27 states farmers were still doing their hardship in last one year without enjoing free cabret,pizza,briyani and girls on foreign funded money. My last response on this topic to you as you have some preconceived biasedness which i can't cure or justify.

It sounds correct. These bank officials have taken bribes and given bogus loans. Keep on defending them. Farmers are starving

11 hours ago, bharathh said:

You mean the same farmers who could afford to sit outside Delhi (making lives hell for normal ppl) for over a yr? I guess when you get everything free in life 5k is enough to be able to sit on your ass doing nothing for over a yr. 

Same farmers who stayed outside in the cold. Same farmers sleeping under tractors. Same farmers whose villages supported them. Same farmers whose wives worked in the fields

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

govt jobs have UPSCs, state PSCs, reservations based on basic degree or matriculation certificates. Can farmers have a basic qualification to become one? No, anybody can become a farmer and demand MSP from Mai-baaps. 

People like you with all the money you have cannot farm one day.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What's with you and rifles? DRDO is not about making rifles, It costs less to import higher quality rifles than produce one indigenously. Just like , it costs less to import high quality essential grains than produce low quality grains at MSP price. Most of them procured at MSP are wasted in godowns

Most of the DRDo stuff stays in the labs

2022 almost and still importing rifles.

31 minutes ago, Khota said:

It sounds correct. These bank officials have taken bribes and given bogus loans. Keep on defending them. Farmers are starving

And farmers like Tikait and those watching cabaret and whoring around  on foreign funding from past one year dint. You are making argument for hack of it. Each one of them who sat on protest for past 1 year and took nation as hostage were pathetic parasites and anyone defending them are worst human being when actual farmers and gov official were doing hardships and still subsidizing these goons.

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You don’t know what I grow in my backyard, self sufficient for 6 months in tomatoes, onions, potatoes, loki, chillies, mint and a lot of herbs indoor all year. It is not rocket science 

Growing for hobby and feeding masses. Apples and Oranges.  I can catch a fish too. I cannot feed masses.

6 minutes ago, raki05 said:

And farmers like Tikait and those watching cabaret and whoring around  on foreign funding from past one year dint. You are making argument for hack of it. Each one of them who sat on protest for past 1 year and took nation as hostage were pathetic parasites and anyone defending them are worst human being when actual farmers and gov official were doing hardships and still subsidizing these goons.

And govt. employees dont take bribes. They work 9 to 5 non stop. Keep on telling me fairytales

Lakhimpur Kheri violence: SIT demands attempt to murder charges against 13 accused

The incident was a deliberate act and not of negligence or callousness.," said Vidyaram Diwakar, SIT investigation officer.

How many here will now accept that they were wrong on Lakhimpur?