Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

Last time when Farm protest was on, Indian security forces were struggling to get logistical help on Border in Kashmir and Punjab area. i know this because at the time the person incharge for one of the supplies (oil) happens to be my friend.

So these farmers protest are not just a problem but can be also seen as some signal if GoI is planning something discreetly on border that its not discreet.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Punjab, West Bengal, Kerala. Which one will first crack ? 

WB for sure.  Punjab is only a perception because of AAP. Junta is highly pro-India and patriotic. In Kerala, there will be a Hindu-Christian unity that might balance out any further divide. The NIA influenced deth sentence to PFI killers is a hint of that.

Its these topics, that makes me realize that government isn’t the issue in our country. Ourpeople,  is filled with incompetence, unprofessionism and lack of innovation. An example is the rich farmers , middlemen here

Yet, Its not a DNA issue, as same people aboard, are competent, and well to do. Unsystematic chaos 

Again, arrest Kejriwal and put him behind bars for Good. All such ridiculous protests will come to an end. This guy is toxic.  Plain and simple. Delhi has seen only anarchy and violence since he has come into frame. JNU, Shaheen Bagh, 26 Jan attempt, Delhi Riots, Covid crowd at bus stands, Farmers protest, standoff with LG and many more. I am not even mentioning his U turns , lies and even corruption.

He is Magsasay award recipeint, He has visited Dubai in 2014 (immediately after elections loss) and then again 2018 which he tried to hide it and didnt dislose  who he met or why he went there. No Indian should ever trust this guy. I am sure central Agencies will put him behind bars in some pretext. Just like Lalu Yadava, his arrest and jail term is minimum to show people that links to Foreign assets/Interest wont  be tolerated no matter how high you reach in Indian politics

If AAP is really worried that they need a leader. THey need to go back to clean Anna Hazare or may be Bhagwant MAnn.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, someone said:

Its these topics, that makes me realize that government isn’t the issue in our country. Ourpeople,  is filled with incompetence, unprofessionism and lack of innovation. An example is the rich farmers , middlemen here

Yet, Its not a DNA issue, as same people aboard, are competent, and well to do. Unsystematic chaos 

What about the scores of intellectuals who see reason in anything even illegal and bad for the country, just because it is detrimental to the current dispensation. Bikao buddhijeevi, even the liberal foreign media is  hailing these illegal,  illogical and anti-India farmer protests!!  But praise foreign governments like Trudeau who crushed the truckers protests with emergency procedures as dealing with an iron hand. Hypocrites all of them.