dial_100

Discussion on Farmers issues in India

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

I think we should respect the dead and keep the discussion dignified or else there wont be any difference btw those politicizing it and those who are mocking the death.

95 yo very much has right to protest even if he was very ill.

They have the right to protest...But do you send your 95 year old man in your family to protest in the cold ? 

8 hours ago, kepler37b said:

See this interview. There is a very possibility that Captain convinced Modi to recede the farm bill to prevent security issues.

Especially from 11:00

I haven't watched the video, but Modi clearly made this decision for peace despite the farm laws being very supportive for small and poor farmers.

The protests weren't about the farmers welfare, but the emotion of caste, community pride was overwhelming and Modi had to close this issue.

It was a win for casteism, and our armed forces has 20% from that region alone, so their emotions had to kept in check.

6 hours ago, someone said:

I haven't watched the video, but Modi clearly made this decision for peace despite the farm laws being very supportive for small and poor farmers.

The protests weren't about the farmers welfare, but the emotion of caste, community pride was overwhelming and Modi had to close this issue.

It was a win for casteism, and our armed forces has 20% from that region alone, so their emotions had to kept in check.

It has to be seen how long does the rural sikh feudals resort to bullying tactics using their strong religious structure.

29 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why the protests still going on even though the laws are now repealed?

Justification to now call in the paramilitary and army to clear the area? If the life of the common tax paper continues to be made hell by these fake farmers, BJP will be demolished in the next election.

Now that the farm laws are going to be repealed, protestors have no justification to stay- if Gov does nothing, they will be seen as ineffective cucks

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why the protests still going on even though the laws are now repealed?

MSP guarantee law As usual Modi wanted to be a hero. He  should have bring farmer leaders on table and then announce repeal of farm laws but instead of doing that he just came on TV and suddenly announce repealing of farm laws. 

Edited by Singh bling
40 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

MSP guarantee law As usual Modi wanted to be a hero. He  should have bring farmer leaders on table and then announce repeal of farm laws but instead of doing that he just came on TV and suddenly announce repealing of farm laws. 

I dont understand this bringing to table business at all. The entire protest was about these farm laws isnt it on which Tikait said he will not relent unless they were repealed. Well now they are repealed, so why the protest still going on?

You sure this protest was actually for farm laws or are they just bcoz they hate BJP? I heard leftist media playing sympathy card yesterday about how its been 1 year of protest. But in reality there is no need to protest anymore. I think these protests are more for theatrics than anything.