IPL team 2021 reviews

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/australian-selectors-wrong-or-every-ipl-franchise-michael-clarke-questions-aaron-finch-at-ipl-2021-auction-101613909027074.html

'Australian selectors wrong or every IPL franchise,' Michael Clarke questions Aaron Finch snub at IPL 2021 Auction

Speaking on Sky Sports’ Big Sports Breakfast, Clarke said that either the Australia selectors are wrong in keeping Finch as T20I captain, or all the IPL franchises are wrong in not picking him.

On 2/20/2021 at 5:00 AM, Straight Drive said:

What I did not like about Iyer's captaincy is that he makes Pant bat at 4 or 5. To me that is a blunder by any IPL captain who has Pant in the IPL team and does not makes him bat in top 3. Anyways Delhi isn't a good IPL team imo. Another problem is Shaw has not lived upto his reputation and has been below par in IPL. The least said about Rahane the better. Rabada and Stoinis tried and performed their best to take Delhi far but couple of players can only do so much.

Would like Smith to captain and bat at 4. Pant has to open. 

apparently RCB released chris morris coz they thought that he could be bought for lesser price than what they bought him for ( 10cr) .. I mean in a mini-auction you giveup a good death bowler ( more so for chinnaswamy!!!! ), aggressive finisher and expect other teams to leave him for you?  Its not just Kohli, even Mike Hesson and Katich seem to be woefully bad at strategies

29 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

apparently RCB released chris morris coz they thought that he could be bought for lesser price than what they bought him for ( 10cr) .. I mean in a mini-auction you giveup a good death bowler ( more so for chinnaswamy!!!! ), aggressive finisher and expect other teams to leave him for you?  Its not just Kohli, even Mike Hesson and Katich seem to be woefully bad at strategies

yet they continue to upload stupid self-aggrandising youtube videos pumping themselves up :rofl: