• Quetta Gladiators

No one in the 150 kph range but the fastest speeds were

1. Shaheen - 149.2 kph

2. Hasnain - 148.7 kph

3. Daniyal 148.3 kph

4. Dhani - 147.3 kph

5. Haris - 147.2 kph

6. Naseem 145 kph

Dilbar and Akif are out with injuries. Not sure what Hasan has clocked after a spate of injuries. A decent crop of bowlers hitting good speeds. Only shaheen maintains speeds in tests though. Dhani was the biggest surprise for me. I think they have raw material for a decent LOI pace attack. 

3 minutes ago, First class said:

This forum is not for idiots, not supposed to be, talk about cricket and take your hate somewhere else FGS. 

no one here hates PSl. pakpassion and cricistan is a great forum if you vehemently hate india. hate isnt promoted here. 

20 hours ago, dilliboy said:

People here comment to **** on PSL.. Guys you do have the choice to umm not watch it? 

IPL(Inidan Pizz League) is all hype.It is no better than BB,PSL or English Vitality.IPL attracts player because of money.I don't blame players.Why

shouldn't they earn good money esp when they  are at the fag end of their careers.Plenty of people take the pizz out of IPL as well.You have a choice

not to watch PSL no one is forcing you.

4 hours ago, Nero said:

IPL(Inidan Pizz League) is all hype.It is no better than BB,PSL or English Vitality.IPL attracts player because of money.I don't blame players.Why

shouldn't they earn good money esp when they  are at the fag end of their careers.Plenty of people take the pizz out of IPL as well.You have a choice

not to watch PSL no one is forcing you.

I am not watching PSl coz likes of Samit Patel & Bopara are automatic picks in the team..  Even though I admit PSL has decent potential in Pakistan it sucks currently.. 

Actually apart from quality displayed in IPl every league is mediocre so you can be Happy PSL is in same league like BB Vitality blast CPL & heck even LPL. 

21 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

No one in the 150 kph range but the fastest speeds were

1. Shaheen - 149.2 kph

2. Hasnain - 148.7 kph

3. Daniyal 148.3 kph

4. Dhani - 147.3 kph

5. Haris - 147.2 kph

6. Naseem 145 kph

Dilbar and Akif are out with injuries. Not sure what Hasan has clocked after a spate of injuries. A decent crop of bowlers hitting good speeds. Only shaheen maintains speeds in tests though. Dhani was the biggest surprise for me. I think they have raw material for a decent LOI pace attack. 

Zeeshan zameer is another guy who will hit high speeds