Jump to content
Austin 3:!6

PSL 2021 - Discussion Thread

PSL 2021 winner prediction  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win PSL 2021?

    • Islamabad United
      0
    • Karachi Kings
    • Lahore Qalandars
    • Multan Sultans
    • Peshawar Zalmi
      0
    • Quetta Gladiators


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, First class said:

Shaheen will the most sought-after fast bowler in the word very soon. 

The way PCB has run him to the ground, he does not look too far away from a serious injury.

 

That aside, his lean frame may not be fully developed yet (if he indeed is 21-22 and not 25-26) to support those high speeds. Too much effort from the shoulders to generate those speeds

Link to post
4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The way PCB has run him to the ground, he does not look too far away from a serious injury.

 

That aside, his lean frame may not be fully developed yet (if he indeed is 21-22 and not 25-26) to support those high speeds. Too much effort from the shoulders to generate those speeds

Yes, that is a big concern . Case of being too greedy or just stupidity both by the player and by PCB not to manage his work load. He is the only world class fast bowler they have ATM. 

Link to post
31 minutes ago, First class said:

Yes, that is a big concern . Case of being too greedy or just stupidity both by the player and by PCB not to manage his work load. He is the only world class fast bowler they have ATM. 

He isn't world class in tests. In short format yes. He is mediocre in tests although he has no support so that may be the case. 

 

He reminds me of Srinath carrying a weak bowling side. 

 

Put Srinath next to Wasim and lo behold, his stats will be better than waqar. 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Jay said:

He isn't world class in tests. In short format yes. He is mediocre in tests although he has no support so that may be the case. 

 

He reminds me of Srinath carrying a weak bowling side. 

 

Put Srinath next to Wasim and lo behold, his stats will be better than waqar. 

Waqar was better than Wasim in his peak years, so both supported each other, unwillingly . Srinath was an excellent bowler but not in  Waqar's league. 

 

I agree Shaheen is yet to prove him world class in tests, it takes time . Everyone is not Burmah. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, First class said:

Waqar was better than Wasim in his peak years, so both supported each other, unwillingly . Srinath was an excellent bowler but not in  Waqar's league. 

 

I agree Shaheen is yet to prove him world class in tests, it takes time . Everyone is not Burmah. 

Maybe. Post 1993 waqar wasn't the same anymore. Until 1993 he was world class. 

 

Srinath was bogged down by injuries and poor workload management. No support cast. 

 

Shaheen has to work on his old ball skills in tests. Very lethal with new ball but needs to develop reverse swing and ability to bounce players out on flat pitches. He certainly can but Pakistan has to manage his workload. 

 

He is an class bowler. 

 

Remember bowling works in pairs. Always.

Link to post
18 hours ago, Jay said:

He isn't world class in tests. In short format yes. He is mediocre in tests although he has no support so that may be the case. 

 

He reminds me of Srinath carrying a weak bowling side. 

 

Put Srinath next to Wasim and lo behold, his stats will be better than waqar. 

He is world class..  Nagarkoti & Mavi played in same U19 WC..  He is at least a league above those two already.  Only young Pak player who has decent potential.  He is showing massive improvement already. 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

He is world class..  Nagarkoti & Mavi played in same U19 WC..  He is at least a league above those two already.  Only young Pak player who has decent potential.  He is showing massive improvement already. 

He is absolutely world class in short format. Long way to go in tests. But I feel that's partly due to him being the only good bowler. 

Link to post
9 hours ago, Jay said:

He is absolutely world class in short format. Long way to go in tests. But I feel that's partly due to him being the only good bowler. 

I think the way they are over bowling him in every format every match..  He might suffer a serious injury.  Pakistan has a history of doing this. 

Link to post
16 hours ago, Jay said:

He is absolutely world class in short format. Long way to go in tests. But I feel that's partly due to him being the only good bowler. 

He has got the most important thing associated with fast bowlers height and good pace

If you have those two,you can improve in all the other things mostly as those are things which players are born with and cant be changed

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...