9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win PSL 2021?

• Islamabad United
    • Karachi Kings
    • Lahore Qalandars
    • Multan Sultans
    • Peshawar Zalmi
    • Quetta Gladiators

PEE ESSS LLL ka Biiraand khatam ho gya..

What an incompetent board and nation. Pakistanis still blaming for chotay se corona cases and foreign players for ditching them.

Afretard wants PEE ESS LLL with only so called local talent.. So that they can embarrass themselves together. Go ahead i guess.

2 hours ago, YCCC said:

Leicester, Bradford, Birmingham, Oldham, Blackburn... need I go on?

All still have case rates above 200 per day despite two months in “lockdown”. And sorry but the reason is obvious, but it’s forbidden to say it, as it has been all through the crisis 

It's not just Pakistanis there, its also Indians and Blacks too and less said about white people the better. No one follows the rules here in London. 99% of the time its full esp on weekends with no masks in sight.

42 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

PEE ESSS LLL ka Biiraand khatam ho gya..

What an incompetent board and nation. Pakistanis still blaming for chotay se corona cases and foreign players for ditching them.

Afretard wants PEE ESS LLL with only so called local talent.. So that they can embarrass themselves together. Go ahead i guess.

True they are acting like people are overreacting but if same thing happened in IPL, they would have written essays on how COVID is dangerous than AIDS, TB, CANCER

Leicester, Bradford, Birmingham, Oldham, Blackburn... need I go on?

All still have case rates above 200 per day despite two months in “lockdown”. And sorry but the reason is obvious, but it’s forbidden to say it, as it has been all through the crisis 

Ignorant clown
Lol had to be them of all countries. Only league to be shut down again since sport returned. Their constant mass gatherings and refusal to take the vaccines will slow or even pause the UK’s return to normality over the next few months, I’m sure of it

‘Their constant mass gatherings’
What a clown you are.

White people flocked to beaches & illegal raves DURING lockdown.
On 6/11/2021 at 2:30 PM, cric_fan said:

‘Their constant mass gatherings’
What a clown you are.

White people flocked to beaches & illegal raves DURING lockdown.

Ahem and where is the “delta”

variant spreading now in the uk now? And where did it appear first? Specific areas of Bolton, Blackburn, Leicester, West Yorkshire, where a certain community lives.

Keep brushing it under the carpet and calling people nasty names, but the Pakistani community is the elephant in the room when it comes to Covid in the uk and no one dare mention it for fear of being “racist”. Get the vaccine and limit mixing with people, it’s not difficult 

Edited by YCCC
Ahem and where is the “delta”
variant spreading now in the uk now? And where did it appear first? Specific areas of Bolton, Blackburn, Leicester, West Yorkshire, where a certain community lives.

Keep brushing it under the carpet and calling people nasty names, but the Pakistani community is the elephant in the room when it comes to Covid in the uk and no one dare mention it for fear of being “racist”. Get the vaccine and limit mixing with people, it’s not difficult 

Keep telling yourself that. Ignorant clown.
3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Keep telling yourself that. Ignorant clown.

I will as it’s the absolute truth. The UK would be almost out of lockdown without the Pakistanis bringing and spreading the delta variant. Get your head out of the sand. Do you live in the UK? Have you had your vaccine yet? 

Edited by YCCC
I will as it’s the absolute truth. The UK would be almost out of lockdown without the Pakistanis bringing and spreading the delta variant. Get your head out of the sand. Do you live in the UK? Have you had your vaccine yet? 

Are you thick? Please enlighten us as to what the delta variant origin is - 90% of UK cases are now of the delta variant. Which country was NOT put on the red list when it SHOULD clearly have been and flights continued?

Not that it’s any of your business but yea I have been vaccinated. Have you?

‘India was added to the UK’s “red list” on 23 April, despite having a larger number of cases than Pakistan and Bangladesh when flights to the two countries were banned three weeks earlier.

As a result of this delay, experts believe a large number of Delta cases were imported to the UK, leading to widespread seeding of infection.

Civil Aviation Authority figures suggest that at least 20,000 passengers who could have been infected with Delta arrived from India between 2 and 23 April.

Explaining why the UK appeared to be the only country in Europe to have recorded a surge in Delta cases, Dr Jeffrey Barrett, a leading statistical geneticist, told reporters: “I think a part of it is that the UK got the intensity of importation over a period of few weeks that set us on this trajectory.’

Yea, blame the Pakistanis. Seems your head is buried where the sun does not shine.

18 hours ago, cric_fan said:

‘India was added to the UK’s “red list” on 23 April, despite having a larger number of cases than Pakistan and Bangladesh when flights to the two countries were banned three weeks earlier.

As a result of this delay, experts believe a large number of Delta cases were imported to the UK, leading to widespread seeding of infection.

Civil Aviation Authority figures suggest that at least 20,000 passengers who could have been infected with Delta arrived from India between 2 and 23 April.

Explaining why the UK appeared to be the only country in Europe to have recorded a surge in Delta cases, Dr Jeffrey Barrett, a leading statistical geneticist, told reporters: “I think a part of it is that the UK got the intensity of importation over a period of few weeks that set us on this trajectory.’

Yea, blame the Pakistanis. Seems your head is buried where the sun does not shine.

This question was asked to a Troy MP by BBC journalist and his response was Pak/BD has significantly low number of testings and hence lower numbers reported. 

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This question was asked to a Troy MP by BBC journalist and his response was Pak/BD has significantly low number of testings and hence lower numbers reported. 

No cases of Indian variant were found in Pakistan or Bangladesh yet the Brits put these two countries on the red list.They allowed thousands of Indians to fly to UK when Indian variant was spreading like fire in India.They  Tories made a huge blunder but they will not admit.

The issue with tournament like PSL or BPL is that they have blindly copy pasted everything from IPL. Fair play award, Purple-Yellow cap concept, time out....even the fan wall they have imitated from IPL. I mean really? Kuch to originality rakho.

This is where Big Bash is bit different. And now Eng is also coming up with a new concept of hundreds rather than blindly following IPL.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk