Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021

14 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

No, both are different guys. Shabbir is playing for Bihar in VH trophy, bowls round arm while Sabir played India u19 and bowls somewhat like Brett Lee.

Sabir looks genuinely quick. 

How did he miss the U19 WC ?

Looks better than Sushant Mishra. 

Now it will be difficult for him to come to the fore.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Whatever little i have seen Sushant but is saw him bowl better than Akash in u19 WC not seen him bowl since then but he looked more threatening than Akash,yes he bowled a little short but changed course of few matches

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

No, both are different guys. Shabbir is playing for Bihar in VH trophy, bowls round arm while Sabir played India u19 and bowls somewhat like Brett Lee.

I am getting confused about who's who. The instagram bowler you put is not the one I was talking about. I am talking about Brett Lee Sabir Khan. He has been clocked at 142 and 143 about 2 yrs ago. And his immediate goal is to clock 150k's. 

From Champaran, very small quaint town of bihar. This kid will go far. 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Sabir is genuinely quick. No idea why he missed U19, when Rahul Dravid, Yuvraj Singh handpicked him themself. I dont think he was even selected for IPL. But you cant hide a talent like that for long. 

Sabir, Anuj and Rahul all these 3 bowlers will be in the reckoning sooner than later.

26 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Sabir is genuinely quick. No idea why he missed U19, when Rahul Dravid, Yuvraj Singh handpicked him themself. I dont think he was even selected for IPL. But you cant hide a talent like that for long. 

Sabir, Anuj and Rahul all these 3 bowlers will be in the reckoning sooner than later.

I am worried about the transformation process from U19 to Senior level for our fast bowlers.

Dravid, Mhambrey and other people in charge of U19 cricket are doing a great job in terms of identifying fast bowling talent.

But none are progressing as expected after this. 

Edited by express bowling