IPL 2021: Deadwood in the squads

deepdynamo

7 minutes ago, zen said:

Maxwell, if he can settle down on the batting pitch and small ground at B'lore, can be useful for RCB 

He doesnt need small pitch and conditions, his attitude and his batting against spin is shyte, on top of that with Kohli as captain, he is not going to succeed anyway. Kohli will shuffle his batting order for 2-3 matches before dropping him forever.

As much as we make fun of Chawla, he has been an unsung hero in the IPL actually, has a knack of picking wickets and has played some cameos. Obviously way past his sell date.

Khaleel I still have hope that he will turn it around like Zak and a few others. Still has all the tools, bounce and a decent pace. Feel he over thinks it.

Mishraji too still has some spells in him.

Rest of the list in OP  picks itself. If I had to nitpick on the list, there might be a few other names missing rest is spot on

36 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Glad that another fraud - Aaron Finch has also gone unsold. Good record in intl-t20s but never did well for his franchise' team. Should be end for him in IPL. 

At least Finch tried his best. Maxwell doesnt even put any effort. Last few yrs he has been horrible..

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u might be in for a shock, its a pretty dangerous looking squad. Also how is Faf, Ruturaj, Curran, Jaddu, hazelwood  deadwood

Was a joke dude.. don't get so specific.. about half their starting XI doesn't play competitive cricket any more

Edited by bowl_out
8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I think only dhoni isnt rest every one is now 

Dhoni, Raina haven't played competitive cricket in a while.. 

Uthappa and Rayudu as well..

While we can look back at their past performances, they might not be the same players any more..

I would like to see Ruturaj, Jaggi and Hari Nishant get a few games..

16 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Dhoni, Raina haven't played competitive cricket in a while.. 

Uthappa and Rayudu as well..

While we can look back at their past performances, they might not be the same players any more..

I would like to see Ruturaj, Jaggi and Hari Nishant get a few games..

this time they have better depth 

1. Faf /Uthappa
  2. Ruturaj
  3. Raina/ Uthappa
  4. Rayudu
  5. Moeen ali 
  6. Curran
  7. JAddu
  8. Dhoni 
  9. Chahar
  10. Thakur / Ngidi
  11. Tahir ./ Gowtham