India’s squad for Paytm T20I series against England announced.

SK_IH

8 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

This quite good except for Dhawan & Y Chahal .  We have seen enough of these 2 and these slots should have been used to test some fringe guys . I would have preferred R Chahar leggie in place of Y Chahal.

And 1 quickie was needed . They should include a new quickie in the pool if not in the eleven . 

Next 2-3 series should be used to finalise our  pool of 16  for next T20WC. That may mean we play not our regular eleven in these 2-3 series .  

18 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Good to see SKY and Kishan selected. Disappointed at the non selection of Samson. He is a much better T20 option than Iyer. 

Ravi Jadeja had been given elongated break to recover.

Iyer is a pain ,he is one of those guys who have always blocked one place in each generation you see

The playing eleven should be:

1.Sharma

2.Rahul

3.Kohli

4.Suryakumar

5.Pant

6.Pandya

7.Sundar

8.Bhuvi

9.Chahal

10.Bumrah

11.Natarajan.

Apply any number of permutations and combinations but still our tail will be totally inept. Hadd hai...... 

Either we have to compromise on batting strength or bowling. 

Dhawan, Iyer :hysterical:

Chahal so lucky

Happy for SKY, Ishan, Varun C, Tewatia

A well deserved rest now but I think Ashwin should be in the scheme of things for the T20 WC. To win the cup we must go through 2 out of Eng/NZ/Aus/WI and enough LHBs in their teams to make someone like Ash that much more important. Moreover I think he will reach his 2015-16 heights this season, can't let that form/confidence go to waste....gives me more confidence than Chahal in a big match, Jaddu's T20 bowling was never really good. I think Ash's ODI career is over but the old dog still has a few tricks for T20s. Kam se kam squad mein toh rakhna chahiye.