Bowler of the day thread

Cricketics

Gony's Economy Rate : 4.50 Other bowlers combined : 11.48 :omg: Do we have any minnow series coming up? I can bet Gony will find a place in that, given that Dhoni has plenty of chances to see his worth.
were playing pak and bd soon :D is that good of a minnow for u :D

that's pretty good...heard he is also quite tall...sounds like a good prospect... on another note...just saw wickets yesterday of yesterday's game...dont know the teams names lol..so many of them munaf's yorker was just awesome...just for that ball he deserves a mention in this thread..and him celebrating after that wicket was all class :two_thumbs_up:

Wasn't the bowler of the day yesterday Sanath Jayasurya? 4-1-14-3 What a figure!! Looks like the 975,000$ buy is coming into his elements finally in the IPL, if not in batting it is his bowling which won the MI their first match in the tournament vs the Knight Riders.

I don't there's a competition today. Glenn "Pidge" McGrath.
True that there was no competition yesterday. But don't leave out Vettori as well. He also bowled beautifully and I suppose Delhi will certainly miss him from now on!

So who was the bowler of the day yesterday in the two matches? I can't think of an outstanding bowling performance in RR vs KKR even though the latter lost all the wickets. And I missed the first inning in DC vs PK XI. Was Chawla the bowler of the yesterday? If so how--please enlighten me.

Wonderv how you guys forgot to revive this thread after sunday's match when two bowlers from two different matches showed their worth and proved how important good and accurate wicket takers are for Twenty-20 games! On 4th May, it was Pollock with his excellent figure of 4-0-16-2 and of course Tanvir whose bowling is going to be the best in T-20 at any level-- 4-0-14-6! And yesterday also it was a bowler who won the match for Punjab: Sreesanth. His 2 wickets in the first over drove RC on backfoot right from the beginning.

No one updated this thread after yesterday's match? Well Agent Nehra being the bowler of the day has certainly shocked us all!!! But to me that new bowler Raje was a real find. His slower deliveries were not read by any batsman. Hopefully, he'll continue to improve. RR Raje 3 0 19 2 6.33 (1w) The above is not a bad analysis against a top team I suppose!