The Hundred - Thread

sage

41 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

More like a hundred matches per team, right?

2 hours ago, YCCC said:

Is this **** still going on?

Not only is this still going on, but some players from england test squad, ali, overton and Root will play in the last 2 matches, between the 2nd and 3rd test against england. Ali will captain the phoenix team in the final on saturday. Other players in the test squad like butler, baristow, curran etc would also have played but their team didbt qualify 

Now imagine if indian players like bumrah, rohit, jadeja, etc were playing in IPL matches between 2 tests. All hell would have broken lose

Not sure if this is worth sharing, but I have 2 tickets for the India vs England 4day Test Match on Saturday 4th September. 

My husband and I can no longer go :( :( 

Its in the super exclusive 1845 Terrace, with all day hospitality (food and drinks) tickets at the Oval. https://www.google.com/search?q=1845+terrace+oval&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB891GB891&oq=1845+terrace&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0j0i22i30l4j69i60.2942j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

They are selling for £549 each, but I just don't want them to go to waste and happy to share for what I bought them for (in a silent auction at work) for £450 total. 

Let me know :)