Pappu seems like a good guy

maniac

6 hours ago, ash said:

The whole Pappu thing is a clever plan by BJP IT wing and it worked wonders. And all this Pappu image is from some media interview gaffe. If you ask any Bhakt why Rahul is pappu he will probably show some video where he misspoke some words or will point out that he is half Italian. No Bhakt will talk about Rahul's actual ideology, how it compares to Modi and why they think Modi is better objectively.

Pure brainwashing ( if there was a brain before, but I doubt that

what exactly is it?

Also ideology means  from years of working towards a cause, dedicating your life to it and going to any extent to defend it. There is a reason why Modi a chaiwala could break the status quo and become a PM. You may like him or hate him but he stuck with his ideals which made people accept him as a leader.

Rahul is a rich kid. He was put in a position, he isn’t very educated to say he has a grip on any subject nor has he worked his way up. So he doesn’t get any respect.you need to earn it and he hasn’t heard any politically.

There is a difference here, he may be a nice guy and still not he qualified. Arjun Tendulkar is supposed to be a very nice kid too. He has helped out a lot of his team mates who come from an under privileged background. Does it mean on basis of his lineage and his good nature, he should be captain of India team?

I gave him a compliment because he looked very grounded in the video and he interacted nicely with those village folk. Came across genuine. That’s about it. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves with his credibility or credentials as a politician.

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

what exactly is it?

Also ideology means  from years of working towards a cause, dedicating your life to it and going to any extent to defend it. There is a reason why Modi a chaiwala could break the status quo and become a PM. You may like him or hate him but he stuck with his ideals which made people accept him as a leader.

Rahul is a rich kid. He was put in a position, he isn’t very educated to say he has a grip on any subject nor has he worked his way up. So he doesn’t get any respect.you need to earn it and he hasn’t heard any politically.

There is a difference here, he may be a nice guy and still not he qualified. Arjun Tendulkar is supposed to be a very nice kid too. He has helped out a lot of his team mates who come from an under privileged background. Does it mean on basis of his lineage and his good nature, he should be captain of India team?

I gave him a compliment because he looked very grounded in the video and he interacted nicely with those village folk. Came across genuine. That’s about it. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves with his credibility or credentials as a politician.

I don't give a **** about how poor Modi was and how he came up in life. And how Rahul had it easy. It doesnt matter. What we want is a a debate on whose policies are better ? Example what does Modi think about climate change Vs Rahul. As simple as that.

I agree that Modi is a better politician because he got votes , my point is people were not allowed to think objectively and choose between Modi and Rahul. It was always about sentiments, Hindu rastra, pakistannn etc etc. Policies are boring to people, they want spice and Modi gave it 

I don't give a **** about how poor Modi was and how he came up in life. And how Rahul had it easy. It doesnt matter. What we want is a a debate on whose policies are better ? Example what does Modi think about climate change Vs Rahul. As simple as that.

I agree that Modi is a better politician because he got votes , my point is people were not allowed to think objectively and choose between Modi and Rahul. It was always about sentiments, Hindu rastra, pakistannn etc etc. Policies are boring to people, they want spice and Modi gave it 
Please tell me most guys in the south don't think like you do.

9 minutes ago, ash said:

It is about appeasing to primitive Islamist intolerant ideology , which is basically congress. It is a very real and the most fundamental issue many feel. Which is why I also feel bjp should rule atleast till 2050. It is the only truly inclusive party.. most of the rest are anti-hindu. A south indian can also become a PM candidate from bjp...bjp supporters just see merit, no caste, no state.

It is not about north vs south, may be you are not aware...there are hard-core bjp voters in South India.

11 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
23 minutes ago, ash said:

Please tell me most guys in the south don't think like you do.

Yes we do think like that. We don't fall for propoganda easily.:phehe:

7 hours ago, ash said:

The whole Pappu thing is a clever plan by BJP IT wing and it worked wonders. And all this Pappu image is from some media interview gaffe. If you ask any Bhakt why Rahul is pappu he will probably show some video where he misspoke some words or will point out that he is half Italian. No Bhakt will talk about Rahul's actual ideology, how it compares to Modi and why they think Modi is better objectively.

Pure brainwashing ( if there was a brain before, but I doubt that

The bhakts are those who support Pappu due to his "birth". The castism, elitism of how he and his family are the smartest, and default rulers of the country.

You have to interact with the world in social media age.  When Pappu first did it with that 2014 interview, it was obvious he is not capable, sane , nor normal being.

5 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I would very much like to hear Rahul babas thoughts on climate change.

He generally flips the question back the person who asked him that question.

Climate has not changed:facepalm: this is what I mean. People assume that rahul does not know anything but when you dig deeper you find gems like this. I would love to see a US style televised debate between these two. How many BJP voters actually care about these 

4 minutes ago, someone said:

The bhakts are those who support Pappu due to his "birth". The castism, elitism of how he and his family are the smartest, and default rulers of the country.

You have to interact with the world in social media age.  When Pappu first did it with that 2014 interview, it was obvious he is not capable, sane , nor normal being.

Sorry I forgot And how many press conference has Modi given in his tenure??

Pappu is not a nice guy. He is simply a low, lazy, unmotivated individual. He lacks the rigour, hardwork to read, communicate, and understand people and the country. And if such person leads the opposition or in power, it is very dangerous for all of us.

Remember recently, how Modi spoke well and emotional about Ghulam Azad despite being different parties. There is no such real-life stories about Rahul by both his own party members or even other parties. It is an embarrassment, that a 50 year old has no personal and authentic connections.  He is zero connect with anybody. A non-genuine person.

5 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Thanks.

So am I right in my assumption that most south indians think that Rahul gandhi is a smart man?

Lets put it this way. We don't think he is dumb based on some videos. Nor do we think he is disqualified because he is "elite". Show us policy ideas of Modi and Rahul, maybe we can discuss. But showing a funny video or mocking his eliteness ain't gonna work, I don't think these are criteria to choose a leader. 

9 minutes ago, ash said:

Sorry I forgot And how many press conference has Modi given in his tenure??

Everybody supports or dislikes Modi for his actions, performance. There are infinite interviews where he speaks, talks about his work.

That's unlike Rahul, who is supported just for his birth. Zero interviews, insights about his work, achievements.

Climate has not changed:facepalm: this is what I mean. People assume that rahul does not know anything but when you dig deeper you find gems like this. I would love to see a US style televised debate between these two. How many BJP voters actually care about these 

So I thought this was about Rahul gandhi a views on climate change.

Chalo let's assume modi knows nothing about climate change and that modis efforts in increasing india's solar capacity 6 times more and exploring alternate energy forms are nothing.

But what does Rahul baba have to say on the same?

16 minutes ago, ash said:

We indicates majority here. Given that 3 states have almost no BJP presence it is a fair assumption

Congress is also weak in some states...bjp will perhaps exceed congress vote-share if it continues what it did in Hyderabad civic polls. Karnataka,it is already strong. You don't have as much exposure to bjp and rss(hence the misconceptions) otherwise perhaps you would also be a supporter. Hopefully in future. Also, it takes long time to challenge the existing political setup...once successful, bjp will do well for a long time.

Edited by randomGuy