No point blaming the batsman, its just a terrible terrible terrible pitch

15 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Look n pujara, ashwin, pant are skillfull guys against spin . Pujara is one of the best against spin 
Even those guys ended up making clarke have 6/9 figures .  I remember sachin n laxman started stepping out in that game but which is the only ploy but modern cricketers arent use to stepping down as much due to spinners bowling at good pace these days
Rahane n Kohli has issues but this pitch is making everyone look same 

Is pujara the best again spin? I don't have any figures but he looks all at sea against offies..

In india he is one the best...yea he has been dismissed against lyon a lot but there wud some who ll trouble u. 

When the Adelaide pink ball test got over within two and a half days there was absolutely no talk of the pitch being poor. Everyone was going gaga over the Aussie pace attack and lambasting the batsmen. 

Why are they outraging now? Most batsmen fell to straight deliveries in this test rather than grubbers. 

I bet no one would have minded if it were the pacers taking those wickets. 

Edited by AuxiliA
13 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

When the Adelaide pink ball test got over within two and a half days there was absolutely no talk of the pitch being poor. Everyone was going gaga over the Aussie pace attack and lambasting the batsmen. 

Why are they outraging now? Most batsmen fell to straight deliveries in this test rather than grubbers. 

Really ? Adelaide wicket was nowhere near bad, there was almost nothing extra ordinary happening on the wicket. It was absolutely terrible batting by India in one session and also some really bad luck as there were very few play and misses, every one kept edging and edges carried to fielders.

15 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

blame the ball on most of the dismissals.there was no need to increase the seam for the pink SG ball.even bowlers didnt know which ball will skid through  as it happens when it lands on the seam.

18 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Adelaide was a great pitch man..  It always happens like that there in D/N game.  It all came down to 11 RHB keep nicking everything..  Bowlers bowled on one spot.  Poor planning & terrible luck both came together. 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Atleast he aint a part timer, he is useful bowler who ll be handy in england also. I think he bowled decently in uae to. Root is a part timer who took a fifer. 

that was more due to india playing him poorly than root actually being effective. we saw how he got battered in the last innings. 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Adelaide was a great pitch man..  It always happens like that there in D/N game.  It all came down to 11 RHB keep nicking everything..  Bowlers bowled on one spot.  Poor planning & terrible luck both came together. 

I never said it was bad. Just pointing the blatant hypocrisy when it comes to rating low scoring matches on spinning tracks as compared to seaming tracks. 

Just now, Jay said:

that was more due to india playing him poorly than root actually being effective. we saw how he got battered in the last innings. 

No he wud hve ran through any order here. On such pitches such bowlers become dangerous . Its like give binny a damp pitch and he to was not a part timer. I remeber even elgar cozed us trouble on those pitches in 2015 series 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No he wud hve ran through any order here. On such pitches such bowlers become dangerous . Its like give binny a damp pitch and he to was not a part timer. I remeber even elgar cozed us trouble on those pitches in 2015 series 

we are without jadeja, shami and umesh. india dint want to take the risk, atleast they dont fix games like padosis.