Marriage madness

coffee_rules

2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

haan. respect priyanka. her wedding was in India unlike Kohli. 

Not judging either of them, maybe they just went with what they thought was the more exotic option. For the "Jonases" it would likely be a Maharaja's palace. 

2 hours ago, beetle said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/life-style/yuzvendra-chahal-dhanashree-share-adorable-teaser-of-wedding-film-video-7239325/

Yuzvendra Chahal-Dhanashree share adorable teaser of wedding film; watch

Yuzvendra Chahal and Dhanashree's wedding film is all set to release on March 27

:rolleyes: Ab wedding films !!!

5 more days to go, can’t wait for it. Hopefully gets released on ChahalTV

2 hours ago, beetle said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/life-style/yuzvendra-chahal-dhanashree-share-adorable-teaser-of-wedding-film-video-7239325/

Yuzvendra Chahal and Dhanashree's wedding film is all set to release on March 27

Not body shamming - but he looks like a drug addict who is now a  TB patient as well - if marriage does not make him gain weight i dont know what will, feel sorry for him.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Not body shamming - but he looks like a drug addict who is now a  TB patient as well - if marriage does not make him gain weight i dont know what will, feel sorry for him.

You have great expectations from a skeleton whos bones might turn to dust if he attempts to slog a ball for a six.

20 hours ago, beetle said:

This was very well made and looked like a lot of fun. The IG teaser.

Definitely will watch. Surely more fun than watching his cricket.

Edited by Mariyam

On 3/5/2021 at 6:12 PM, MultiB48 said:

I once attended our maid's son's wedding some 10-15 yrs back,let's just say I was shocked ,turns out the entire basti would pay for weddings in their locality.

That's actually a thing in certain localities in Mumbai. And it works too. There is always someone who can do the lighting. Someone who can get you a discount with the band wala etc. Also societies put up posters of political leaders in hope of patronage in the said weddings. :p:

Crowdfunding version 1.0

On 3/4/2021 at 1:27 AM, Ranvir said:

Whatever you do, don't spend too much on the photography and cinematography. It's a regret of mine. You will hardly ever look at your photos and videos again. In fact you'll be sick and tired of them when you have to select out of the 100s of photos that the photographer took the final photos that will go in your album.

I enjoyed the final photo selection part. So many people involved, so much discussion. Arguments and counter arguments. Like moot court all over again.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That's actually a thing in certain localities in Mumbai. And it works too. There is always someone who can do the lighting. Someone who can get you a discount with the band wala etc. Also societies put up posters of political leaders in hope of patronage in the said weddings. :p:

Crowdfunding version 1.0

They have adapted that from ganpati pandals

22 hours ago, Khota said:

Thinking like a lawyer.

Stairs will require my approval which I want to claim that I did not grant.

(If they use stairs it means I have to spend money)

Hain?

You're under no legal obligation to spend on your wards' wedding, approval or not!

On 3/3/2021 at 11:35 PM, Cricketics said:

You know i may be judging too much but my first thought when I watch those teasers for marriages is like - WTF. I see a lot of them these days who do this and make it like Bollywood movie like teaser for the marriage, post wedding teaser before the real thing is shared with their friend, with a hindi/punjabi song mixed with some slow motion clips of dhula's friends dancing and then the girl crying. It's always WTF moment for me too see all that shyt lol and that seems to be a thing right now in India and has been from last 5-6 years it seems. My own cousin's wedding had this but I ofcourse can't comment to him - WTF is this. 

Lo ji. How awful that someone want's to celebrate their wedding and dance around with a little bit of play acting. :hitler: Kitni galeez jamaat hai ye.

I mean its totally cool that people can spend big $ to book air tickets, hotels, guided tours and travel to another country to watch a cricket match and dance when their fav cricketer tonks a few hapless trundlers around. That is text book Begani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Hain?

You're under no legal obligation to spend on your wards' wedding, approval or not!

Thinking like a lawyer again.

It is the dumb social obligation which is the root cause of the problem.

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Lo ji. How awful that someone want's to celebrate their wedding and dance around with a little bit of play acting. :hitler: Kitni galeez jamaat hai ye.

I mean its totally cool that people can spend big $ to book air tickets, hotels, guided tours and travel to another country to watch a cricket match and dance when their fav cricketer tonks a few hapless trundlers around. That is text book Begani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana.

You made some good points, but i will counter it. Aaj busy day at work, I will comeback to reply you in Muloghonto style long post so you get bored to death ek do dino mein.