4th test Ahmedabad, Mar 4-8 India vs England , WTC Final KO for India Match thread

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Too many mentally stunted degenerates on PP. I would just ignore them. They are a laughing stock. 

There are some sensible posters but most are just petty jealous numbskulled recessive gimps there. 

so... basically a gang of afridi-clones. :giggle:

34 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Not a good idea by English team management to tour minnow SL before touring India. A visiting team would get false sense of security and happiness by defeating the minnows island nation before the actual tour begins.      

actually thats very good practice. 

if india tour ireland before england and play 1 county game, india would thrash england in england itself. 

4 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Harsha gave Kohli a 6/10 for his batting this series.

I almost vomited my kangaroo meat pie I ate for lunch.

If ever a batsmen deserved a score of 4 or less out of 10 this series, it was Virat.

the kohli cheerleaders are everywhere. in the guardian, they gave joe root a B- and rat got a B [or something along these lines]. I was quite stunned. yes, root made selection blunders but so did rat (not playing patel and siraj in all 4 tests; playing ishant in last 2 tests, and so on). moreover, root comfortably outscored kohli and picked up that 5-wkt haul which put us in a dangerous position.

On 3/7/2021 at 7:07 AM, raki05 said:

They are creating thread like how aus been bad in aus in last 10 years and eng and NZ are more dominant at home and it's much harder to win in eng and NZ than in AUS :giggle: and hence india is bad team.

God I can't stand those degenerates. 

N.z got spanked by Australia twice. 

England for mutilated last time in Australia. Infact they don't evend deserve to win in England vs Aussies. 

We also would have easily beaten englund in lundland if we won most tosses. Games were so close.