• Chennai Super Kings
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Kings XI Punjab
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • Mumbai Indians

Guest Hiten.
On the contrary' date=' I though Daredevils was really ugly[/quote'] Let the Mumbai Indians step on the field with their gears, these guys too will feel the same as you and me. Seriously, how can you say DD have the best outfit ? Black and red strips, atleast for me is an weird combination. But on DD's defense, it suits their franchise's name as Black and Red are thoroughly devil's color

I was a bit disappointed with the Mohali kit. Didnt like the gray. However, under lights the colors looked better.the font on the back of Mohali's shirts is a tad too small :D -I didnt like the golden in the KnightRiders, overall its okay -Chennai is like a copy of the Australian kit -Rajasthan's colors are too strong, sort of like the Sri Lankan kit. -Bangalore: not bad, pretty decent. -Delhi: again, pretty decent.

Delhi's is the best by far. It helps that Red and Black r my favourite colours but Adidas have done a good job. And the Hero Honda sign looks good. Calcutta's is also good. Mohali's looks really bad..........the only good thing is the Coca-Cola symbol.

Fack....Rajasthan Royals have the worst kit....Delhi's kit also sux bcoz Red with Black is not a good combo...should have been White.... IMO , Kolkata has the Best kit. Haven't seen Mumbai's kit yet....
Red with Black is the best combo there could possibly be...............

I see it as a replica of SL kit.
yep.. true that and whoever saying black and red doesn't match.. well whatever it is.. it's matching witht hat black.. and the Delhi kit is looking good.. it's looking rock solid.. and it's demanding success, which will be coming soon. and it's also saying that Daredevilz gonna win this trmnt wearing that jersey through out the tournament..

delhi daredevils have the best kit out of all teams. kings xi punjab seems to have used a too big font size for the players names, plus their combination isnt that good as well. mumbai ******* dont even have any sponsors name at the front like others