An Open Letter to Virat Kohli on the WTC Final Match in England- Shape up or Ship out.

3 minutes ago, King6 said:

Don't worry. India will win wtc or wt20  this year under kohli captaincy.

what i noticed is that most dominant teams over a cycle ususally end up winning the major title. icc makes sure it happens. although flukes like 2017 do happen from time to time though. west indies in t20 etc. sri lanka beating india in t20

but in tests and odi, the team that has dominated for a longer period generally wins a major icc event.

india 2007-2011 started winning everywhere in odi and became a top side. they won 2011

2015 aussies were dominating in odi from 2013 -2015 and they won

2019 - england were dominant along with india between 2016-2019. england win 2019

in tests i believe ICC would benefit more from india winning. however if they wish to promote and expedite the growth of cricket in n.z then n.z will be the preferred winners. Ofcourse anything can happen in a one off game. 

4 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Hopefully we do win both. But one thing is certain Kohli's leadership will have ZERO role in it. We will win despite his captaincy pulling us back and not because of it.

Actually in t20s captain role is minimall. One over will change the entire game. 

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

what i noticed is that most dominant teams over a cycle ususally end up winning the major title. icc makes sure it happens. although flukes like 2017 do happen from time to time though. west indies in t20 etc. sri lanka beating india in t20

but in tests and odi, the team that has dominated for a longer period generally wins a major icc event.

india 2007-2011 started winning everywhere in odi and became a top side. they won 2011

2015 aussies were dominating in odi from 2013 -2015 and they won

2019 - england were dominant along with india between 2016-2019. england win 2019

in tests i believe ICC would benefit more from india winning. however if they wish to promote and expedite the growth of cricket in n.z then n.z will be the preferred winners. Ofcourse anything can happen in a one off game. 

Final venue also changed. It will be Southampton

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

First of all less selection blunders

May be what happened in Australia recently. We give to much emphasis on individual....a team that plays together that will always be bigger then an individual

You are definitely kidding. 

He was a one man army in that whole tour(batting perspective) . 

This is delusion of the highest level. 

That's not a genuine answer, that's pure bias. 

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

As we saw in Australia, it would have seen definitely a much better team performance and not a meek surrender esp in last 3 tests. Kept leading us like a clown making school boyish mistakes. 

Go and watch matches instead of creating conspiracy theories everytime. 

FGS, the batsman folded like a deck of cards when he stood alone and you want me to believe that his absence would have helped us.

How is this conspiracy even helping you, he is earning millions and is till the captain of this team who just defeated england making a comeback after losing the first test. 

I am damn sure you belong to those section of fans who would love to see India fail just so that you can blame it all on captain. 

The fact that you want a player to fail explains me a lot and also tells me that you are not enjoying your team's success but waiting for Kohli to fail to somehow satisfy your ego.

25 minutes ago, Adamant said:

You are definitely kidding. 

He was a one man army in that whole tour(batting perspective) . 

This is delusion of the highest level. 

That's not a genuine answer, that's pure bias. 

Still we didnt win, Smith did even better one man army thing in ashes last time yet series was draw. 

he was kind of one man army to in 2014 Aus tour with contributions from Vijay n Rahane . 

In last england tour Bowlers , pandya, pujara did their bit

Again all this one man army crap is good for heroism but its a team sport and thats what happened in Australia...we played like a team

ITS A TEAM GAME....no MATTER how MANY runs or wkts an individual take

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
32 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Go and watch matches instead of creating conspiracy theories everytime. 

FGS, the batsman folded like a deck of cards when he stood alone and you want me to believe that his absence would have helped us.

How is this conspiracy even helping you, he is earning millions and is till the captain of this team who just defeated england making a comeback after losing the first test. 

I am damn sure you belong to those section of fans who would love to see India fail just so that you can blame it all on captain. 

The fact that you want a player to fail explains me a lot and also tells me that you are not enjoying your team's success but waiting for Kohli to fail to somehow satisfy your ego.

Aus series showed us that the entire team does a lot better when the clown steps aside from both the leadership and from the team. The same, though vs weaker opposition, happened in Asia Cup.

This Eng series again his contribution was a big fat ZERO. Expectedly he messed up Siraj and Sundar's selections.

Let him take rest from WTC and upcoming Eng series. His absence will not be felt. 

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Aus series showed us that the entire team does a lot better when the clown steps aside from both the leadership and from the team. The same, though vs weaker opposition, happened in Asia Cup.

This Eng series again his contribution was a big fat ZERO. Expectedly he messed up Siraj and Sundar's selections.

Let him take rest from WTC and upcoming Eng series. His absence will not be felt. 

Just wait for Kohli fanbois to tell you that the 2 50s he made were the sole reason we won the series. there were so many selection mistakes throughout. dropping sundar and even when he batted, playing him too low; not selecting axar in the first test; playing ishant in all tests and not giving siraj enough chances.

I haven't even mentioned his abysmal toss record because it's out of his control (but I have never seen anyone so bad at this)

would Kohli have achieved even more greatness/fame/wealth ( if he desires those ) as a player than as a captain? we

have sachin achieve all that as a player.. why did he take the Dhoni's way of clinging on to captaincy?

On 3/6/2021 at 12:47 PM, rangeelaraja said:

RAT, remains only a PR clown. Having his buddy ABDV to do his bidding now. Shameless. Rishabh and Washi did not need RAT's toxic presence to do what they did in Australia.

So much cringe! Never expected AB to behave like a fangirl. Clown!