W Hasaranga

Vk1

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lamicchane was picked n dropped, was their with Dc for long

Zampa troubles top batsman 

Tahir has been hit around the leagues

Sodhi picked n dropped 

Let hasaranga make a big name for himself

Phillipe is a super talent , in few yrs ppl will know and yes BBL performances does play a role

except for David Warner, none of the aussie batsman have done anything of note in recent years..

4 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

except for David Warner, none of the aussie batsman have done anything of note in recent years..

Don't know what's the hype about phillipe..  I was watching the T20s vs NZ..  Dude was barely able to put bat on ball & let alone clear it in PP.  Aus lost the last T20 due to his batting in powerplay alone.   His stance & batswing is weird.  He will be discarded soon.  It's a joke to compare him with someone like Kusal Perera...  Who is natural striker since his younger days. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Don't know what's the hype about phillipe..  I was watching the T20s vs NZ..  Dude was barely able to put bat on ball & let alone clear it in PP.  Aus lost the last T20 due to his batting in powerplay alone.   His stance & batswing is weird.  He will be discarded soon.  It's a joke to compare him with someone like Kusal Perera...  Who is natural striker since his younger days. 

wait for few yrs many top players looked like that in their intial years. Their is a reason everyone is rating him so highly

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wait for few yrs many top players looked like that in their intial years. Their is a reason everyone is rating him so highly

Again he may become much better after 2-3 years but is he currently better option than Perera?  Surely not.  At the moment he is Poor man's Tom banton.  As far as BBL goes Ben McDermott looked the real deal to me..  A guy who can smoke it in middle order & can keep as well.  Pity Aussies benched him without even trying him. 

6 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

just pointing out on the madness for aussies.. dude has to do well in BBL and he will go for millions

yea coz BBL is still considered 2nd best leagues. Team will look at performance

To find a newbie like Janson u need a setup like MI and no team has resources like that right now . It takes yrs n yrs to develop a system. Its a working process

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Again he may become much better after 2-3 years but is he currently better option than Perera?  Surely not.  At the moment he is Poor man's Tom banton.  As far as BBL goes Ben McDermott looked the real deal to me..  A guy who can smoke it in middle order & can keep as well.  Pity Aussies benched him without even trying him. 

Investement.

SL board themselves have issues with Kusal so team might just not want to go for such players whom even their board has a problem with

Mcdermmott isnt even making aussie side

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Investement.

SL board themselves have issues with Kusal so team might just not want to go for such players whom even their board has a problem with

Mcdermmott isnt even making aussie side

Well let's see I don't think he will make RCB first XI.  As far as Kusal goes he has been regular feature in lankan sides for sometime.  As far as I know he even played tests against England. 

The recent miss is due to visa related & injury issues to lanka key players like Perera Dickwella( another one who I think is better than Phillipe)  & Shanaka.  Plus we all know SLC is a real mess right now. 

11 hours ago, Norman said:

I think it has become petty clear that IPL teams don't give a fukk about strengthening their teams and winning the title...For them, it's all about how to make the team more marketable to get those :money:

That's why the demand for more 'popular' ones like Kyle Jamieson and the Tom curran and the lack of it for the likes of Hasaranga, Perera, Mushfiqur etc....

It's mosty a function of a franchises having clarity on availability of foreign players it wants to pick. SLC and BD have been unpredictable in the past scheduling training camps in the middle of IPL or denying players the NOC. That is why the Lankan representation has gone down in IPL. Else we had Sanga, Mahela, Dilshan, Malinga, Murali, Thissera as IPL regulars.

13 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

It's mosty a function of a franchises having clarity on availability of foreign players it wants to pick. SLC and BD have been unpredictable in the past scheduling training camps in the middle of IPL or denying players the NOC. That is why the Lankan representation has gone down in IPL. Else we had Sanga, Mahela, Dilshan, Malinga, Murali, Thissera as IPL regulars.

there is no conflict of matches.. not sure what the issue could be

58 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Guy goes for 26 of 10 overs though he didnt pick any wickets.. didnt see the match but it looks like they are not picking him.

Dude was instrumental in that clean sweep against Poyzz..  He is tougher to pick certainly.  Windies plan was to safely play him out.  It helped that they were chasing a below par score. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
57 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Guy goes for 26 of 10 overs though he didnt pick any wickets.. didnt see the match but it looks like they are not picking him.

WI are not the best at picking leggies. still, it's very odd that hasaranga has no IPL contract

9 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Looks like can even hit sixers.. how did they miss him:phehe:

According to Mickey he is a bowling A/R.  As gun a leggie as he is..  Could have been MVP for Teams like Rajasthan RCB. 

Faster & quick through the air extracts zip & can smoke it in the end with bat if needed. 

Edited by Lone Wolf