Crimes Against Dalit or Caste - Keeping track

ash

20 hours ago, diga said:

I am going to post it here ... but can anyone clarify why this is tolerated? Isnt this breeding hatred against a particular community. This is happening in New Jersey of all the places :((

This is pure racial hatred. Complain to authorities.

The tam brahm society has become so de-vitalized that this will be enjoyed lying down.  No sense of common destiny. Each to himself/herself.

This is the reason why hindus are a darwin-ically  disadvantaged group.

No common destiny = Imminent Collapse.

On 3/26/2021 at 6:25 PM, ash said:

Yes. There was also another case of an elected official made to sit on the floor and not allowed to hoist flag. And people still say if Dalits become financially rich then they can escape caste problems. I will post more stories where educated dalits are also subjected to caste torture

Are you dalit? 

On 12/18/2021 at 7:03 AM, diga said:

I am going to post it here ... but can anyone clarify why this is tolerated? Isnt this breeding hatred against a particular community. This is happening in New Jersey of all the places :((

What else do you expect from Periyar Pigs? This is what his army of terrorists used to do in the 60s to hapless old Brahmins in TN, collecting poonal and kudumi from old folk! 

Google about Batta Mazar in Kashmir when in the 14th century 37 kha of janeu was burnt , these guys are nothing but the same

On 12/18/2021 at 12:03 PM, diga said:

Please feel free to post about this in a new thread. Let's have atleast one thread for the dalits without bringing your whataboutery arguments here.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/upper-caste-students-boycott-midday-meal-cooked-by-dalit-woman-in-uttarakhand-s-champawat-101640025089951-amp.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ht_AMP

Hindu upper caste students in Uttarakhand’s Champawat district have been for the past week refusing to eat their midday school meals cooked by a Dalit woman, sparking a row over social discrimination and caste prejudice.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/crimes-against-dalits-tribals-increased-in-covid-pandemic-year-ncrb-101631731260293.html

scheduled caste (SC) person faced crime every 10 minutes in India in the past year, cumulating to a total of 50,291 cases registered in 2020, an increase of 9.4% from the previous year, data from the National Crime Records Bureau said.

15 hours ago, ash said:

Please feel free to post about this in a new thread. Let's have atleast one thread for the dalits without bringing your whataboutery arguments here.

WHy .. the title doesnt say its only for Dalits? You want reservation even in this thread?

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

1000s of people are affected  by the misuse of SC/ST act and because of poor GC failure to get into college despite  getting  95% marks. 

India = Lawless Banana Republic.

No one will come and mug you on the street. But there will be one scamster, one stupid law or one stupid pothole to get you. In essence, I would call our society as civilized barbarism with crooks, louts and cheats on each and every square feet of the country. 

One still wonders how some people enjoy living in this god forsaken land and sing songs about the pride on social media.

A productive life, which would have contributed to the society, has been nipped. Just to appease some vote banks? 

God forbid if any of the greek philiosophers that proposed democracy, would come alive and see this country, they would stab themselves to death. 

11 hours ago, kepler37b said:

India = Lawless Banana Republic.

No one will come and mug you on the street. But there will be one scamster, one stupid law or one stupid pothole to get you. In essence, I would call our society as civilized barbarism with crooks, louts and cheats on each and every square feet of the country. 

One still wonders how some people enjoy living in this god forsaken land and sing songs about the pride on social media.

A productive life, which would have contributed to the society, has been nipped. Just to appease some vote banks? 

God forbid if any of the greek philiosophers that proposed democracy, would come alive and see this country, they would stab themselves to death. 

Yes because they all lived in the land of milk and honey. I am quite happy here. I am happy with what little I can do to give back and make my life meaningful. 

On 8/22/2022 at 5:59 AM, coffee_rules said:

1000s of people are affected  by the misuse of SC/ST act and because of poor GC failure to get into college despite  getting  95% marks. 

coffee mama strikes again with his whataboutery and pulling stats out of his ass again. Any law in the world will be misused by some people, there are false dowry harassment cases and even false sexual abuse cases. All these are called outliers.

Can you give a guarantee that the law has served its purpose and No Dalit in India is being discriminated now? Or can you atleast prove that the number of fake cases is greater than genuine cases?  If you cannot prove with data and just quote isolated incidents like this, you are simply a butthurt casteist. 

Edited by ash

2 hours ago, ash said:

coffee mama strikes again with his whataboutery and pulling stats out of his ass again. Any law in the world will be misused by some people, there are false dowry harassment cases and even false sexual abuse cases. All these are called outliers.

Can you give a guarantee that the law has served its purpose and No Dalit in India is being discriminated now? Or can you atleast prove that the number of fake cases is greater than genuine cases?  If you cannot prove with data and just quote isolated incidents like this, you are simply a butthurt casteist. 

When did I say that the SC/ST act or the dowry act has to be redacted? I am discussing the outlier in the same context. Is that a crime to say that the amount of misuses is increasing? We don’t need put the outliers under the carpet. There is a law against discrimination. Money and class use police/law to still discriminate dalits even with the law, but you can see that it is decreasing in urban and semi-urban areas. Have to attack the class system where rich class discriminate poor, irrespective of caste. Instead we keep harping on caste system .

Glad you are back with your ad hominems calling everyone casteist. 

Edited by coffee_rules

31 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Have to attack the class system where rich class discriminate poor, irrespective of caste.

Very generic way of seeing things. It is a myth that if a Dalit gets rich, he will stop facing discrimination. Class and Caste are two different things. 

The fact that you feel the need to address the outlier in a thread started to highlight the atrocities faced by Dalits is a proof that you are casteist. But very glad that since you are a NRI your Caste and Religion fanatism will end with your generation. :phehe: 

34 minutes ago, ash said:

Very generic way of seeing things. It is a myth that if a Dalit gets rich, he will stop facing discrimination. Class and Caste are two different things. 

The fact that you feel the need to address the outlier in a thread started to highlight the atrocities faced by Dalits is a proof that you are casteist. But very glad that since you are a NRI your Caste and Religion fanatism will end with your generation. :phehe: 

Again with NRI  reference. I will discuss anything that is connected with the thread in any thread. So sue me!

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Again with NRI  reference. I will discuss anything that is connected with the thread in any thread. So sue me!

Lol. This act of being an innocent neutral while being a closet Islamaphobe and Casteist may work here. But remember mama, Karma is a bitch.  if God exists as you guys believe, let’s see what he will think of your behaviour :phehe:

Edited by ash

55 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol. This act of being an innocent neutral while being a closet Islamaphobe and Casteist may work here. But remember mama, Karma is a bitch.  if God exists as you guys believe, let’s see what he will think of your behaviour :phehe:

Can’t  argue much with out of the closet commie dumeel parroting DMK propaganda material here. Geegus Bless your heart!

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Can’t  argue much with out of the closet commie dumeel parroting DMK propaganda material here. Geegus Bless your heart!

You are already a half Christian mate and your son/daughter would probably marry an American and have a church wedding. So get ready for Jesus to bless you as well. :phehe: