Pick your playing XI for T20Is vs England

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Malan Roy Morgan Stokes Buttler are the danger guys but the problem is they bat deep as well.  In a high pressure game a side like this will come on top.  Bowling is their weakness & should be exploited..  Only one among Archer & wood will play I reckon.  

they prefer jordan over wood in t20

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

There cant be a bigger foolishness in Indian cricket currently if Dhawan vs Rahul is still a question in t20 cricket

The captain himself is a passenger in this t20 side and his buddy , questions over his ability and foolishness will always remain

19 minutes ago, Jay said:

All 4 played and lost to India in England last time. 

Never underestimate the Indians. 

Indians are top class t20 side.

I think we are better in T20s than ODIs off late but same was the case before ODI WC in Odi format..  Bilaterals usually don't present the same picture.  Malan has only recently started being a regular so he wasn't there.  Regardless that was a good series win. 

Overall we shoot ourselves in the foot by doing crap work & stat padding in bilaterals..  Similar to what Saffers used to do earlier. 

Kohli has no sense of team building & he often backs wrong guys for wrong job..  There lies the problem 

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

they prefer jordan over wood in t20

Makes sense as Jordan is decent death Option..  But gets smoked earlier on. 

They usually rotate Wood n Archer.  As generally one express pacer is enough. 

Willey was good option to have in powerplay but he has disappeared all off a sudden. 

All in all they rely heavily on Archer & Rashid. 

7 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

But KL doesn't want to bat explosive as he did before. The last ipl was an abomination.

We often confuse IPL n international - in IPL as captain he wanted to play different role, here he aint the captain so he ll have to do the role what team tells him. 

IF he bats like rahane in international to then fair n square drop him but that hasnt happened till now

27 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes its not easy, hide him in the field. Just one guy whom ur playing for his mystery 

Unfortunate really but he can really be useful against this English sid. All other bowlers are predictable and will go for heavy runs this series.

8 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I'll be surprised if england don't win this series.

On paper it does look like Eng is better team..  But 5 T20s back to back on a same venue...  Tilts it towards India.  We win a lot of bilaterals.  3-2 to India I think.  But I expect us to field a crap XI in most games. 

33 minutes ago, Sooda said:

Given Natarajan, Varun C and Tewatia might not feature...

Rohit, Kishan, Surya Kumar, Rahul, Pant, Hardik, Sundar, Axar, Bhuvaneshwar, Chahal, Bumrah

Rotate Rohit and Virat, keep Pant, Kishan and SKY in the XI for every T20I match for the next few months. Give them as long a rope as possible

Not happening. Thankfully Kohli has said Dhawan will be the 3rd opener. Let's see for how long he sticks to his statement.