Pick your playing XI for T20Is vs England

7 indian players coming from tests vs 2 players in england side coming from tests..

i feel indians should keep the test side alone and have fresh unknown entities in t20, that’s how dhoni won the 2007 cup, surprise element plus fresh ideas makes a lot of difference.

currently virat is boring with the sameness and predictability, hence getting spanked..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonder why is it so hard for virat to realise he is not a good T20 captain.. with all the money in the world he couldn’t get a decent team in RCB, says a lot of the leadership and captaincy quality..
hope somebody is bold enough to take a call for him..

On 3/11/2021 at 3:19 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In bilaterals India is a pretty good side 

Man to man, Indian side is no match to england. They gel very well as both a batting and a bowling unit. Their fielding is always decent.

Make no mistake, Unless we see some daddy 100s from Rohit/KL Rahul(like in 2018) or some other indian batsmen the english are winning this like 4-1. Our bowling cannot support this shoddy batting.

2 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

You are such an expert 

No our captian is just a dumbass. He has no guts to drop his buddies. Just chill. It's the first game anyway. 

If India picks their best team which Kohli won't, I guarantee India can rip this english team apart. 

5 hours ago, nsareen said:

wonder why is it so hard for virat to realise he is not a good T20 captain.. with all the money in the world he couldn’t get a decent team in RCB, says a lot of the leadership and captaincy quality..
hope somebody is bold enough to take a call for him..

He is trash in every format as captain. He is just lucky we have a top tier test team. 

Rohit better suited for short formats. 

5 hours ago, nsareen said:

7 indian players coming from tests vs 2 players in england side coming from tests..

i feel indians should keep the test side alone and have fresh unknown entities in t20, that’s how dhoni won the 2007 cup, surprise element plus fresh ideas makes a lot of difference.

currently virat is boring with the sameness and predictability, hence getting spanked..

You are asking for too much from Kohli. 

Remember fans, investors and marketing brands all require Kohli and his buddies to play because they bring butts to seats in stadiums. 

So young swashbuckling talent will get ignored unless they are marketable and don't affect kohlis brand.