As I have said multiple times, Virat is too good a batsman to be out of form for a long time. He will start scoring runs soon , he is just rusty. Yes he is a bad captain, I can understand if fans want him to be sacked from captaincy but People asking Kohli to be dropped are just emotional idiots tbh. It is just Anti RCB hate, mixing his personal life and hating his general attitude. Maybe also some jealousy mixed in with the no of comments I can see on the money he is making and the his advertisment contracts. 

Edited by ash
44 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kohli has started wearing specs. Sehwag had also started doing this and then lost his batting completely. Is Kohli heading same way.

He has been wearing specs since 5 years. (at the very least). You can insta post from 2016 where he uploaded photo saying he got new specs. 

Even during most off the field outings, he can be seen wearing one. 

Edited by Ravi_Shastri

Only a moron will say Kohli needs to retire in any form of cricket. Form is temporary class is permanent. Kohli will be just fine and he will continue to lead the team in all formats.He does not need any endorsement from any moron either on his batting or his captaincy.

Edited by putrevus