Chahal will cost India the 3rd T20I...

5 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

for that 50 is a must in the powerplay and we are hardly getting 20-25.

Ya. Chasing is easier in t20s. If 2 players click for 5-6 overs half the chase gets done right there. So better have some score on board or bowlers who can get such guys out. 

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Spinners need 165 at least to defend. This was low score. india were 15 runs short at least. Game would ahve been different had we scored even 170 odd. 

No. This was a beating. They only lost 2 wickets. They would have chased down 190 in 19 if they had to. Would have smacked Chahal and Thakur some more. It was a toothless bowling display.Our only chance is to either chase all the time or prepare rank turners again.

7 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

No. This was a beating. They only lost 2 wickets. They would have chased down 190 in 19 if they had to. Would have smacked Chahal and Thakur some more. It was a toothless bowling display.Our only chance is to either chase all the time or prepare rank turners again.

15 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

NOT A CHANCE. We were out of it by the 10th over. They took their foot off the gas.

The game was a lot more one sided than what the scorecard tells you.

i know what you mean, but if we put little extra runs, the team chasing approaches the game differently after losing a wicket or two, yes even the great England batting which is one of the better ones in t20. Pyschologically teams get in trouble when the targets are bigger or two lo. This 150ish is neither too low or nor too threatening. Our bowling without Bumrah IS weak and Bhuvi has just returned so it will take some time for these guys to get back to their best. Chahaal for me  isn't the best spinner in Inddia. He is okay, nothing special. Will have good days but can cost us games many times. 

37 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

I am always on point. 

try explaining this to my hater in chief @sandeep.  He despises me. :sad_smile:

I don't "hate" or "despise" you RR.  Just the nonsense you sometimes spout putting on the crazy hat.  Its the content and opinion I'm responding to, not the person.  I am an optimist, and believe that a lot of 'loud' folks who spout nonsense are capable of evolving their opinions!:p:

7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I don't "hate" or "despise" you RR.  Just the nonsense you sometimes spout putting on the crazy hat.  Its the content and opinion I'm responding to, not the person.  I am an optimist, and believe that a lot of 'loud' folks who spout nonsense are capable of evolving their opinions!:p:

Bro don't worry have nice sleep

18 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Since 2018 in T20I:

Kuldeep Yadav

Inngs - 12

Wkts - 27

Avgs - 11.66

Econ - 6.77

SR - 10.3

Yuzi Chahal

Inngs - 34

Wkts - 36

Avgs - 32.25

Econ - 8.66

SR  22.3

In his last 21 T20Is dude is giving almost 10 RPO with only 18 wickets to his name

going at 10 RPO in so many games is criminal, in IPL team he would have been dropped.

Not sure what lager @Ravi_Shastri drinking but how can he miss these numbers even when trollied.