This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Another big check in the mail for AGENT NEHRA. Run out for a duck after consuming 1 ball in the last over, excellent work son. If his deliberate ch uthiyapa directly costs Mumbai a semi-final place, i will bump this thread every day for a month.

It was till last ball, chennai'ite won u the game..it was nothing abt delhi,d elhi wallas got out its OK man, tournament not over yet..
I don't care if we miss out on the semis, agar hoga toh hoga, par ab kam se kam izzat toh bachaliyeh and it was the best game of the tournament ...funny seeing you talking about regional identities bhidu, 'cos 69% of the Devils' runs in this tourney were scored by the top 3 whereas tumhara SAAAAAAACHIN ki to phat gayi and you were a two man team starring Jayasuriya and Pollock who are as Maharashtrian as Santa Claus

im loving this .. tumhara Sachin aur humara KKD ... kabhi socha nahi tha yeh bhi padhnay ko milega
Let me remind you were supposed to cheer for mumbai, :thumbs_down: P.S I am taking away the 5 million coz the bet was for non-mumbai supporters, u were one of us..so??????

I don't care if we miss out on the semis, agar hoga toh hoga, par ab kam se kam izzat toh bachaliyeh and it was the best game of the tournament ...funny seeing you talking about regional identities bhidu, 'cos 69% of the Devils' runs in this tourney were scored by the top 3 whereas tumhara SAAAAAAACHIN ki to phat gayi and you were a two man team starring Jayasuriya and Pollock who are as Maharashtrian as Santa Claus
abhey yaar, itna serious kaheka hota hain..as if we dont know whats going in..don't care either but since everyone is shouitng, had to say it relax..my joys dont end with a cricket game P.S I think u know when sachin joined the team, so not fair to compare the runs