This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Come on guys, I just picked up on what I read on the forums. The word slumbhais/choozas/bettsecks/chew has been used here on the forums. If the moderation team has allowed that, then what is wrong with this? Are you guys being a little insecure here. I mean the Indians rejoiced on the success of the movie Slumdog Millionaire and now denouncing the truth about Mumbai. I was merely going with the flow of the comments made on this forum and it seems the moderation team had no qualms about all the other rubbish that's posted. Either you guys should have a stricter moderation rules or ideals. You just cant hang in the middle. There are not even any guidelines of what is a good post and what is not, make up some FAQ section and add it there. This forum lacks the moderation, if you are going to let people post freely, then let them post freely to the max. Anyways, all the other teams have been called names here, so I dont know if I have crossed any limits. Maybe perhaps that if you are from Mumbai, you may this insecurity. ViruRulez, Mumbai has the world's biggest slums, face it there's no denying that. I am not poking fun of the reality, but simply because of IPL name calling that's been going on here, I am just playing along as well. Either you set some rules here or there's going to be chaos. New comers dont have any idea where to draw the line.

Come on guys, I just picked up on what I read on the forums. The word slumbhais/choozas/bettsecks/chewtiya has been used here on the forums. If the moderation team has allowed that, then what is wrong with this? Are you guys being a little insecure here. I mean the Indians rejoiced on the success of the movie Slumdog Millionaire and now denouncing the truth about Mumbai. I was merely going with the flow of the comments made on this forum and it seems the moderation team had no qualms about all the other rubbish that's posted. Either you guys should have a stricter moderation rules or ideals. You just cant hang in the middle. There are not even any guidelines of what is a good post and what is not, make up some FAQ section and add it there. This forum lacks the moderation, if you are going to let people post freely, then let them post freely to the max. Anyways, all the other teams have been called names here, so I dont know if I have crossed any limits. Maybe perhaps that if you are from Mumbai, you may this insecurity. ViruRulez, Mumbai has the world's biggest slums, face it there's no denying that. I am not poking fun of the reality, but simply because of IPL name calling that's been going on here. Either you set some rules here or there's going to be chaos. New comers dont have any idea where to draw the line.
Aree heroo...bahut bhari post mar raha hain,..Pakistan se kidhar hain hero

Come on guys, I just picked up on what I read on the forums. The word slumbhais/choozas/bettsecks/chewtiya has been used here on the forums. If the moderation team has allowed that, then what is wrong with this? Are you guys being a little insecure here. I mean the Indians rejoiced on the success of the movie Slumdog Millionaire and now denouncing the truth about Mumbai. I was merely going with the flow of the comments made on this forum and it seems the moderation team had no qualms about all the other rubbish that's posted. Either you guys should have a stricter moderation rules or ideals. You just cant hang in the middle. There are not even any guidelines of what is a good post and what is not, make up some FAQ section and add it there. This forum lacks the moderation, if you are going to let people post freely, then let them post freely to the max. Anyways, all the other teams have been called names here, so I dont know if I have crossed any limits. Maybe perhaps that if you are from Mumbai, you may this insecurity. ViruRulez, Mumbai has the world's biggest slums, face it there's no denying that. I am not poking fun of the reality, but simply because of IPL name calling that's been going on here, I am just playing along as well. Either you set some rules here or there's going to be chaos. New comers dont have any idea where to draw the line.
before making any further posts insulting India just remember you are at an Indian forum and not at your Pakistani forum... so make sensible posts .. light humour and insult are two different things .. so think properly before posting about India in an Indian forum .. hope you keep it in mind from next post

Guest Hiten.
cant even chase down 119 :hysterical:
Because we have quota player in Dhawan :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. Can't even bat properly to help MI score 119 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: