This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Traitor. Defector. :whack:
nahii Mr. Domain K. I am not a traitor - I root for MI too. But each time I do, they come up with a new way to choke. It's almost like watching India collapse in one days after Sachin got out [history repeats itself .. ] :((:((:((:((:((

Traitor. Defector. :whack:
watever he is... he's speaking the truth :((:((
nahii Mr. Domain K. I am not a traitor - I root for MI too. But each time I do, they come up with a new way to choke. It's almost like watching India collapse in one days after Sachin got out [history repeats itself .. ] :((:((:((:((:((
:hatsoff: I had remained an ardent supporter of MI but cannot bear the habitual choke job by the MI guys in every match .. my support for the IPL teams was as such MI > DD > CSK > rest Now I am kicking MI out and my new support principle is DD > CSK > rest .. RR and DC might also enter my area of support soon especially RR

You dont know....he defected long back. He was a plant....a mole.
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: saale kutte maine kab defect kiya tha pehle .. I left them after the last match due to their habitual choke since the start .. I still regard Sachin, Jaya and Duminy but a team cannot be run with merely three batsmen

Change that av. No one is holding you. I am not leaving Sachin's side in his bad times.
btw i cant go anyhwere. This is my life. I cant live without Team India nd Mumbai Indians..... Im just showing my emotions tht im really hurt today. :(( Long Live "Mumbai Indians" :mi:

:hatsoff: I had remained an ardent supporter of MI but cannot bear the habitual choke job by the MI guys in every match .. my support for the IPL teams was as such MI > DD > CSK > rest Now I am kicking MI out and my new support principle is DD > CSK > rest .. RR and DC might also enter my area of support soon especially RR
bandwagon_drawing.jpg Bandwagoner :finger::finger:

Change that av. No one is holding you. I am not leaving Sachin's side in his bad times.
it can be bad time or you can get unlucky for one match or two .... when you choke regularly it is not unlucky but it is pathetic batting :hatsoff:

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: saale kutte maine kab defect kiya tha pehle .. I left them after the last match due to their habitual choke since the start .. I still regard Sachin, Jaya and Duminy but a team cannot be run with merely three batsmen
Kyaa be - Dharmendra ke ghar me dhobii thaa kyaa tu ? @ DomainK. I am on HIS side, not leaving it. But I need to vent my frustration out !

bandwagon_drawing.jpg Bandwagoner :finger::finger:
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: I like good cricket and MI is not playing good cricket .. so I am leaving them .. nothing about being bandwagoner And as I said I am just changing my support principle from MI > DD > CSK > rest to DD > CSK > rest