This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

Guest Hiten.

I seriously thought that MI committed a blunder by not electing Shikhar Dhawan as our opening batsman for today's game. This is Shikhar Dhawan's strong point and he deserved a chance to prove his ability in absence of Jayasuriya. Ronchi is a known non-performer and shouldn't be in MI's squad at all. Moreover, why are we not trying out Rahil Shaikh when ZAK is not available ? We have seen Amit Singh (RR), de Preez (BRC) perform brilliantly in their short stint in IPL (point being..they're 'unknown' commodity). Someone (obviously SRT) has to define Nayar's role in the team because he himself does not what is he doing in the team. He has been horrible in this tournament and has not justified his talent at all. Why is Ashraful being benched when MI is DESPERATE to strengthen their Middle Order... I am not saying Ashraful is a great batsman and all but he is a player who can hit big shot and/or rotate strikes when needed. My team for the next game would be: Shikhar Dhawan Pinal Shah .. tell him to go nuts Duminy SRT Nayar Ashraful Bravo Bhajji Malinga Rahil Shaikh Kulkarni With this team I am confident MI can win at least 3/5 games. They have been not using their bench strength to solve their problems and that is what have killed our chances for semi finals berth.

we've lost 5 games. if we win the remaining 5, we can have an outside chance. And Nayar MUST be sent up the order. And Jayasuriya needs to be brought back. I don't care if his batting isn't clicking - he's a rare gift to the team, and must be completely utilized - both as a bowler and a batsman. Dhawan's hopeless right now. And a very good point you make about bringing in new bowlers.

I had high hopes on MI before the start of the tournament but they are falling apart right now. Everyone apart from Malinga and Duminy, to a certain extent Sachin, is having a poor tourny. They have to win atleast four outta five games which is going to be very difficult especially after having got their free ones from KKR.

What were they doing?why did they drop Sanath?Why did SRT came at 4? why was Duminy opening?why Nayar came ahead of Rahane?it was panic written all over only positive was that Bhajji returned to some sort of form

Guest Hiten.
What were they doing?why did they drop Sanath?Why did SRT came at 4? why was Duminy opening?why Nayar came ahead of Rahane?it was panic written all over only positive was that Bhajji returned to some sort of form
Sanath had to be dropped given his poor form. SRT had to come at 4 to add some stability and sense in the middle order (not to be in this game...but it will work out). No one else had the potential of being flexible with change of batting order (...today we found out neither does dumi :haha:). It didn't really matter who came first Nayar or Rahane. Fingers crossed about BHajji's form.. but Malinga has been losing his charm and had sucked in the past 2-3 games.:((

Sanath had to be dropped given his poor form. SRT had to come at 4 to add some stability and sense in the middle order (not to be in this game...but it will work out). No one else had the potential of being flexible with change of batting order (...today we found out neither does dumi :haha:). It didn't really matter who came first Nayar or Rahane. Fingers crossed about BHajji's form.. but Malinga has been losing his charm and had sucked in the past 2-3 games.:((
inteading of making a jalebi of your words why dont you say directly that MI is doomed and are out of IPL 2 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sanath wasnt in that bad form ,has hit a 50 against RCB,also we know devastating he can be.u dont drop legends.plus he is an allrounder. SRT could come at 4 if Jaya was opening.one of them had to open to have a good start. It mattered that Nayar came ahead of Rahane.they needed a partnership at that time.n a batsman who could rotate strike.at the end someone like Nayar who could hit sixes was needed

Guest Hiten.
inteading of making a jalebi of your words why dont you say directly that MI is doomed and are out of IPL 2 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
at least I'll be with them...ups or downs. Will never ditch them unlike you know who....

all you MI haterz... watch how the MI ship turns now.. watch this space... SRT is hurt... and ready for vengence... goooooooooooo Mumbai................
hope that they do not face a glacier while turning sharply :giggle: and maybe DD and CSK would be the glaciers :eyedance:

Veer - team was never setup strategically, no real vibrant 20/20 players...team owner is a rich guy who bought it for fun... bekar team hain yaar....I am looking forward to DD and Chennai..now they have awesome players

Sanath wasnt in that bad form ,has hit a 50 against RCB,also we know devastating he can be.u dont drop legends.plus he is an allrounder. SRT could come at 4 if Jaya was opening.one of them had to open to have a good start. It mattered that Nayar came ahead of Rahane.they needed a partnership at that time.n a batsman who could rotate strike.at the end someone like Nayar who could hit sixes was needed
Ya, thats what I was thinking too dude. Shouldn't have dropped Sanath given both his batting and bowling are a positive influence on the team.

all you MI haterz... watch how the MI ship turns now.. watch this space... SRT is hurt... and ready for vengence... goooooooooooo Mumbai................
ya srt lost the match by bowling that over :dance:

hope that they do not face a glacier while turning sharply :giggle: and maybe DD and CSK would be the glaciers :eyedance:
you are a shameless bandwagoner.. so dont even talk.. :cantstop:

Veer - team was never setup strategically, no real vibrant 20/20 players...team owner is a rich guy who bought it for fun... bekar team hain yaar....I am looking forward to DD and Chennai..now they have awesome players
dont underestimate the MASTER.... he will be back..