This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

I seriously thought that MI committed a blunder by not electing Shikhar Dhawan as our opening batsman for today's game. This is Shikhar Dhawan's strong point and he deserved a chance to prove his ability in absence of Jayasuriya. Ronchi is a known non-performer and shouldn't be in MI's squad at all. Moreover, why are we not trying out Rahil Shaikh when ZAK is not available ? We have seen Amit Singh (RR), de Preez (BRC) perform brilliantly in their short stint in IPL (point being..they're 'unknown' commodity). Someone (obviously SRT) has to define Nayar's role in the team because he himself does not what is he doing in the team. He has been horrible in this tournament and has not justified his talent at all. Why is Ashraful being benched when MI is DESPERATE to strengthen their Middle Order... I am not saying Ashraful is a great batsman and all but he is a player who can hit big shot and/or rotate strikes when needed. My team for the next game would be: Shikhar Dhawan Pinal Shah .. tell him to go nuts Duminy SRT Nayar Ashraful Bravo Bhajji Malinga Rahil Shaikh Kulkarni With this team I am confident MI can win at least 3/5 games. They have been not using their bench strength to solve their problems and that is what have killed our chances for semi finals berth.
:hysterical: so of the 2 "dream opening combo" one is at #4 and other in on bench:hysterical: i pity MI fans :finger:

:hysterical: so of the 2 "dream opening combo" one is at #4 and other in on bench:hysterical: i pity MI fans :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Last time I checked' date=' Baroda is not in IPL....for that matter, no teams from Guj are. Kisi aur ki jeet pe has raha hain ?[/quote'] Last time i effing checked, its better to have no team, then to have a mumbai team that chokes repeatedly, is at the effing bottom in standings, has old overpriced players and doesnt even effing play in effing mumbai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: also, last time i effing checked, some small ass village near mumbai, with population 5, dosent have their own team either.. so stop glory hoggging beach and i picked delhi to win this year b4 ipl started.. so fu, my team better then yours:finger: