This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

MumBye:hello: Indians!!!
thank you chokers for the comic relief-Dhakkans took your crown away momentarily but we know who the greatest chokers are.:haha:
you are at #7 :hahaha: just above KKR..still finding reasons to laugh at others ? Shameless *** :hysterical::finger::hysterical:
So Chuckers beat Chokers :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is there a chance Sachin handing over captaincy to someone else. History says he is not the "bestest" captain you would run into. He needs to be little more proactive and animated on the field to bring his players out as an unit and make them deliver. Chennai Superkings and Rajasthan Royals have two of the most average sides on paper. Look how their captains are turning it around for them. There are lot of intangible factors that play a role in their success. I am not sure Sachin's captaincy is providing them. Remember last time. Pollock was doing a decent job when Sachin was sitting out. Sadly they don't have alternatives.

Is there a chance Sachin handing over captaincy to someone else. History says he is not the "bestest" captain you would run into. He needs to be little more proactive and animated on the field to bring his players out as an unit and make them deliver. Chennai Superkings and Rajasthan Royals have two of the most average sides on paper. Look how their captains are turning it around for them. There are lot of intangible factors that play a role in their success. I am not sure Sachin's captaincy is providing them. Remember last time. Pollock was doing a decent job when Sachin was sitting out. Sadly they don't have alternatives.
I agree RR is the weakest side on paper but I tend to differ on CSK .. CSK has one of the strongest sides on paper .. almost all their players are international players and most of them are allrounders .. but Dhoni has captained exceptionally well and make the side almost unbeatable by bringing out match winners like Tyagi and Jakati from domestic players too

Reason i say weak is because Tyagi, Balaji, Jakati are domestic bowlers. Murali is the only one recognized international player. Albie is a good support bowler. That's all he is for SA. Here he is leading the attack. Add to that CSK has one of the most horrible fielding unit. They always have to score 20 runs extra to compensate that. Same team could have possibly floundered big time under different leadership. On paper Punjab has the strongest cricket team. Everyone is currently playing international cricketer. But they hardly look like one.

Reason i say weak is because Tyagi' date=' Balaji, Jakati are domestic bowlers. Murali is the only one recognized international player. Albie is a good support bowler. That's all he is for SA. Here he is leading the attack. Add to that CSK has one of the most horrible fielding unit. They always have to score 20 runs extra to compensate that. Same team could have possibly floundered big time under different leadership. On paper [b']Punjab has the strongest cricket team. Everyone is currently playing international cricketer. But they hardly look like one.
I dont agree.. their main problem is that they do not have a good bowling attack .. Brett Lee only came recently but he too is not exceptional as a captain .. Yuvi is not a very good captain and that does not help either... DD are the strongest team on paper .. they have most players who are tailor-made for t20 format .. Veeru, Gauti, Dilshan, De Villiers, Warner etc. are all guys who can hit fours and sixes at will .. Veeru is not a good captain either but the strength of their team has helped them.. their team composition is so strong that even McGrath, Vettori, Maharoof etc. are sitting outside .. another very strong team on paper is DC

Reason i say weak is because Tyagi' date=' Balaji, Jakati are domestic bowlers. Murali is the only one recognized international player. Albie is a good support bowler. That's all he is for SA. Here he is leading the attack. Add to that CSK has one of the most horrible fielding unit. They always have to score 20 runs extra to compensate that. Same team could have possibly floundered big time under different leadership. On paper Punjab has the strongest cricket team. Everyone is currently playing international cricketer. But they hardly look like one.[/quote'] Balaji and Murali Vijay are in the indian squad . Badri was in not so long ago. Add dhoni,raina and the 4 foreign players. So you have 9 international caliber players in the side. I wouldnt add patel and jogi as they were tried and carded out. Even though on the field, Jakati, Raina and Tyagi has bowled well, on paper the bowling line up still reads names like Murali, Balaji, Morkel and Oram.

Balaji and Murali Vijay are in the indian squad . Badri was in not so long ago. Add dhoni,raina and the 4 foreign players. So you have 9 international caliber players in the side. I wouldnt add patel and jogi as they were tried and carded out. Even though on the field, Jakati, Raina and Tyagi has bowled well, on paper the bowling line up still reads names like Murali, Balaji, Morkel and Oram.
Vijay has plyed just one Test. Balaji is coming back after a major surgery. So much change in his bowling action. Badri is still a fringe player more than a permanent member. Hayden's stupendous performance is hiding lot of cracks.

We are talking about on paper here. Sure hayden performing has saved us but at the same time Morkel and Orams non-performance has hurt us as well. You can say that hayden has been performing for all 3 of them. Infact, Hayden has been so good that Morkel and oram haven't had enough chances. Even in bowling, Oram and Balaji always underbowls because the others do a good enough job. On paper Chennai has 7 players in the squad these days, hayden just retired and badri is on the fringe. So yeah, on paper, i dont think anyother team has 9 such players in their team.

We are talking about on paper here. Sure hayden performing has saved us but at the same time Morkel and Orams non-performance has hurt us as well. You can say that hayden has been performing for all 3 of them. Infact, Hayden has been so good that Morkel and oram haven't had enough chances. Even in bowling, Oram and Balaji always underbowls because the others do a good enough job. On paper Chennai has 7 players in the squad these days, hayden just retired and badri is on the fringe. So yeah, on paper, i dont think anyother team has 9 such players in their team.
It is only relative. Tell me a team that is weaker than CSK other than Royals. I am talking about on paper. Dhoni is effectively leading the side with rookie bowlers like Jakati, Tyagi.

Weaker than CSK cept RR - KKR' date='DD,DC,MI,PKXI,BRC[/quote'] Nope not on paper. RR is the weakest i agree DD - This is the strongest side in the tournament with inform players and bowlers . DC - Probably one of the best bowling and fielding side. RP, Ojha, Edwards(best part) are real force They have now Symonds/Rohit/Gibbs MI - Zak/Malinga/Harbhajan. 3 accomplished bowlers at the international level to go with Sachin/Jaya/Duminy PXI - It is virtually an all in all international team. Yuvi, Katich, Mahela, Sanga,Piysuh, Pathan, now Brett Lee BRC - Dasds army.But look at their side. Kallis, Dravid, Kumble, Ryder, Taylor (both of them were in \ supreme form not long ago) KKR - Gayle/McCullum a dream opening pair for a shortened version fo game. Bucha screwed them with pathetic team selection. CSK bowling is poor considering Albie is not really a main bowler and Tyagi is inexperienced. Also one of the poorest fielding side. Credit to Dhoni to get the team working together. Any other captain possibly other than Warney would have struggled with this team.

CSK is doing well cause we have the most stable pool of available players.
They press the right buttons at the right time like you would expect under Dhoni. It is even more a miracle considering Flintoff lost 2 matches on his own in one over earlier and ALbie is not clicking.